There are currently no items in your cart.
Chord Formulas composed by Phil Black. For guitar. This edition: Paperback. Reference. Educational. Color poster. Text Language: English. 1 pages. Published by Santorella Publications (SP.TS509).
ISBN 9781585606764. With Text Language: English. Educational.
We are extremely aware of the educational value of any teacher's aid product and do all we can to research and find stimulating supplements on a daily basis. Santorella Publication's is proud to say we've found another incredible item, Posters by Phil Black. The Phil Black Posters are a great example of what can happen when "graphic designer" meets "music educator". Each colorfully graphic representation of key musical elements is sure to get your attention. The creative genius of Phil Black is certainly evident in each of these 11" x 17" posters. As every educator knows, keeping a high degree of enthusiasm is imperative for learning and captivating your student's interest in a non-obtrusive manner is the key. Memory and understanding through repetition can be accomplished in many ways. One simple method is with a good educational tool that teaches your students in an effortless manner and Phil Black's Posters exclusively distributed Santorella Publications is just one of those tools. Although the majority of posters are guitar related, also learning "The Circle Of Fifths" is extremely important and a necessity for every student of music. "Chord Formulas" poster for guitar does more than just show you the chords; it explains how they are constructed. It is important to understand that chords are constructed by using scale tones and the Major scale is what we use to base them on. This graphically stimulating poster from Santorella Publications displays Major, Minor, Dominant 7th, Minor 7th, Suspended 4th, Augmented 5th, Diminished 7th, Major 9th, Minor 9th, Major 6th & Minor 6 using chord box diagrams with suggested fingerings in C, A, G, E and D Major keys. Simply hang this poster in your music studio, practice room or on your bedroom wall. Any visible spot where an "at-a-glance" reminder is all you need.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Posters & Prints