There are currently no items in your cart.
Chord Chemistry for guitar. Guitar Method or Supplement. Chord Chart, Chords, Reference and General Theory. Instructional book. Instructional text and guitar chord diagrams. 114 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.EL02778).
ISBN 0898986966. With instructional text and guitar chord diagrams. Chord Chart, Chords, Reference and General Theory. 9x12 inches.
A thorough book for guitarists on the applications and understanding of chords.
- Fingerboard Chart and String Relationships
- Chord Reference Charts Explained
- Right Hand Technique
- The Major Scale
- Chord Formulas and Families
- Polytonal Chords
- Essential Chords, Synonyms
- Chord Reference Charts
- Ear Training
- Moving Chords a 4th
- Chord Substitutions and General Information
- Dominant 7th Chrds and the Cycle
- Moving Voices (Voice Leading) and Systematic Thinking
- Chord Melodies
- Fundamental Harmonies of Scales
- Other Chords Built From Scales
- Blues Progressions
- Miscellaneous Concepts
- Rock Type Progressions
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music