There are currently no items in your cart.
Children's Recorder Method, Volume 2 by Michael Jon Clarke and Sigurlina Jonsdottir. For Recorder (Soprano). Saddle-stitched, Methods. Children. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 76 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98977BCD).
ISBN 9780786651252. Children. 11.75 x 8.75 inches.
Mel Bay's Children's Recorder Method is a new recorder method which stands on its own. There is an imaginative accompaniment CD which makes even the simplest one-note exercise into an attractive experience for the young student, and there are lyrics to all the songs. Large notes are used throughout and each melody is attractively illustrated. Clear and concise instructions introduce technique and notation concepts gradually. These books use many Icelandic songs and folk songs, some of which may even date from the time of Leif Eriksson! This gives the method a unique flavor and allows the introduction of many unusual melodic and rhythmic elements.
This second book carries on where the first left off, introducing F-sharp and B-flat and includes some duets.
- As the Moon Sails O'er the Sky
- Bells and Cymbals
- Bird on the Seashore
- Bridal Chorus
- Brother Joseph
- Come Take up your Partners
- Down in the HIdden Valley
- Good and Naughty Children
- Gryla the Witch
- Happy Days
- Hi, Hi, Ho!
- Iceland fortunate Isle!
- Icelandic Lullaby
- If I were a Singer
- Jam Session
- Learning's Fun
- Little Birds up in the Tree
- Little Tommy
- London's Burning
- Long and Thin the Shadows Cast
- Love and Hate
- Lullaby from Poland
- Marching, Marching
- Mowing and sowing
- My Bonnie
- Ode to Joy
- Old Man Noah
- Over Mountain and Hillside
- Pass the Secret all Around
- Poor old Grimm
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- Raven in the Tree
- Riding, Riding
- Round the Maypole
- Shake your Left Leg Out
- Sleep my Little Darling
- Sleeping Beauty
- Standing in the Moonlight
- Stop your Crying
- Summer is in the Air
- Ten Little Fingers
- The Boatbuilder
- The Bridge of Avignon
- The Butterflies
- The Cuckoo
- The Golden Plover
- The May Star
- The Moonstones
- The Morning Star
- The School Bus
- The Silver Moon
- The Troll in the Hole
- This Old Man
- Tommy and his Sheep
- We are Three Tin Soldiers
Children's Recorder Method, Volume 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Children's Recorder Method, Volume 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Recorder Sheet Music
Genre: Children Sheet Music