There are currently no items in your cart.
Celtic Melodies for Fingerpicking Guitar composed by John Renbourn, Stefan Grossman & Duck Baker. For Guitar (Fingerpicking). Saddle-stitched, Solos. Grossman Audio. Celtic/Irish. Intermediate. Book/3-CD Set. 24 pages. Published by Grossman's Guitar Workshop (MB.99805BCD).
ISBN 9780786662555. Celtic/Irish. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
In these three audio lessons, Duck Baker, Stefan Grossman, and John Renbourn teach six Celtic fingerstyle guitar solos. The three compact discs offer three full hours of note-by-note, phrase-by-phrase instruction, and all of the arrangements appear in the book in notation and tablature. Lesson One, by Duck Baker, teaches Planxty Irwin in Drop D tuning and Hewlett in standard tuning. Lesson Two, by Stefan Grossman, introduces Open G minor tuning for Logan Water and Captain Magan. Lesson Three, by John Renbourn, continues G minor tuning with arrangements of Mist Covered Mountains and The Orphan. This lesson concludes with five bonus tracks featuring performances by Davey Graham and Dave Evans.
- Planxty Irwin Performed by Traditional; Arr. Duck Baker
- Hewlett Performed by Traditional; Arr. Duck Baker
- Logan Water Performed by Traditional; Arr. Stefan Grossman
- Captain Magan Performed by Traditional; Arr. Stefan Grossman
- Mist Covered Mountains Performed by Traditional; Arr. John Renbourn
- The Orphan Performed by Traditional; Arr. John Renbourn
Celtic Melodies for Fingerpicking Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Celtic Melodies for Fingerpicking Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Fingerpicking Guitar Sheet Music