There are currently no items in your cart.
Celtic Circles (Scottish Fiddle). Composed by Bonnie Rideout. For Fiddle. Saddle-stitched, Transcribed Solos. Maggie's Music. Celtic/Irish. Multiple Levels. Book. 48 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95572).
ISBN 9780786606665. Celtic/Irish. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Inspired by the Celtic circles of ancient Scotland, Bonnie paints a musical picture through time, joining the heavens and earth to the cycles of everyday life. Performed on Scottish fiddle with gold medal piper Eric Rigler on the Great Highland bagpipe, Scottish smallpipes and uilleann pipes. Also accompanied by guitar, Celtic harp, viola da gamba, hammered dulcimer, bass and bodhran. Includes North Highland tunes from The Patrick McDonald Collection, 1784, pipe marches, strathspeys, jigs and reels, laments and traditional favorites.
- An Air To Which Ossian Is Recited Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Jig In A Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- My Love Is Gone To Sea Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Sleeping Maggie Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Drowsy Maggie Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Bog An Lochan Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- North Highland Tunes Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- The Flo'ers O' The Forest Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- A Dream Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Ryan's Rant Performed by Arr. Bonnie Rideout
- Cross Roads Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Mary Do It Again Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- The Boat Hoisted The Sails Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Ghillie Callum Performed by Arr. Bonnie Rideout
- Lament On The Death Of Sor Blanca Maria
- A Mother's Lament On The Death Of Her Child Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Winyadepla Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Prince Charlie's Farewell To Scotland Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Macdonald Lord Of The Isles Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Highlandman's Rant Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Yell Yell Performed by Arr. By Bonnie Rideout
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook