There are currently no items in your cart.
Cello Method composed by Christine Watts. For Cello. Wire bound, Methods. All Styles. Beginning. Book. 152 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.96459).
ISBN 9780786629213. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A wonderful new edition of our Cello Method book which teaches the beginning cello student everything they need to know.
The book starts with Seating and Bow Hold, then covers all the details of the Language of Music, reading, writing and playing. Cello Method follows with Extensive Bowing Exercises and Stretch Position with Thorough Instruction and Material all the way through Shifting to 4th Position.
Enchanting New Songs and Old Classics follow and are mixed with Detailed Explanations and Many Bowing Exercises to Create a Beautiful Sound with the Bow. Cello Method has three different levels of bow instruction with bowing variations, exclusive to this method book only.
- Blues In C
- Hallelujah Chorus
- Symphony I Performed by Johannes Brahms
- The Blue Bells Of Scotland
- The First Noel
- The Wedding March Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Three Blind Mice
- A Thanksgiving Song
- Barnyard Secrets Performed by Christine Watts
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Halloween Performed by Christine Watts
- Polar Bears Performed by Christine Watts
- Teddy Has Balloons Performed by Christine Watts
- Little Flower Performed by Christine Watts
- Song (From The Opera Seraglio) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Song Of The Sea Performed by Christine Watts
- Freedom Song Performed by Christine Watts
- Good King Wenceslas
- Ladybugs Performed by Christine Watts
- Laughing Song Performed by Johann Strauss, Jr
- Suprise Symphony Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Country Fair Day Performed by Christine Watts
- Morning Mood Performed by Edvard Grieg
- Soldier's March Performed by Robert Schumann
- Bourree Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Humpty Dumpty
- March of the Toy Soldiers Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm Performed by Arr: Christine Watts
- The Magic Ring Performed by Christine Watts
- Can Can Performed by Jacques Offenbach
- Claire de lune
- Hot Cross Buns
- Merrily We Roll Along
- Rainforest Performed by Christine Watts
- Evening Hymn
- I'm A Little Teapot
- Rainforest Ii Performed by Christine Watts
- Snakes In The Garden Performed by Christine Watts
- Little Boy Blue
- Minuet In G Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Musette Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Simle Gifts
- The Little Cello Performed by Christine Watts
- Beautiful Dreamer
- French Song
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Aria Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Dance Josey Dance
- Ode to Joy Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- There's No Place Like Home
- Birthday Song
- From The Marriage Of Figaro Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Growing Performed by Christine Watts
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- New World Symphony Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- This Old Man
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Etude In A Major Performed by Christine Watts
- Happy Trees Performed by Christine Watts
- Hush Little Baby
- Long Long Ago Performed by T. Bayly
- Minuet In C Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Now We Will Dance
- The blue Danube Waltz Performed by Johann Strauss Jr.
- Come Dance With Me Performed by Christine Watts
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Jingle Bells Performed by James Pierpont
- Joy To The World
- My Pony Loves Me Performed by Christine Watts
- The Marriage of Figaro Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- William Tell Overture Performed by Gioachino Rossini
- O Come All Ye Faithful
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Cello Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook