Cellists Favorite Contest Album
Cello and piano - Difficulty: medium-difficult
15 Compositions Selected and Edited by Franklin Collier. Edited by Franklin Collier. Baroque and Classical Period. Piano/cello book (includes separate pull out performance part for cello). With Standard notation. 84 pages. Published by Carl Fischer (CF.O3220).
Item Number: CF.O3220
ISBN 0825803837. 9x12 inches.
15 compositions including Saint-Saens' The Swan; Bruch's Kol Nidre; Schubert's Ave Maria; Popper's Fond Recollections; Ponce's Estrellita; Tchaikovsky's Chant sans Paroles; and others.
- Menuet, No.2 In G Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Melodie Elegy from 'The Erynnies', Performed by ;Composed by Jules Massenet
- Andante (Cantilena), Op.14 From the 'A Minor Concerto, Composed by George Goltermann
- Nina (Tre Giorni) Composed by Giovanni Battista Pergolesi
- Estrellita (My Little Star) Composed by Manuel Ponce
- The Swan (Le Cygne) Composed by Camille Saint-Saens
- Andante cantabile Composed by Katharine E. Lucke
- Fond Recollections, Op.64, No.1 Composed by David Popper
- Arioso From 'Cantata No.156), Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Ave Maria Composed by Franz Schubert
- Bourree, Op.24 Composed by W.H. Squire
- Chant Sans Paroles, Op.2, No.3 Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Allegro Appassionato, Op.43 Composed by Camille Saint-Saens
- Kol Nidre, Op.47 Composed by Max Bruch
- Scherzo, Op.12, No.2 Composed by Daniel Van Goens