Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Studies / Etudes 8
Piano solo - Early Advanced (Level 8)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 32 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.C4S08U).
Item Number: FH.C4S08U
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. The Etudes help students gradually master a variety of technical challenges. In addition to technique building, the Etudes pieces can be used for recitals, competitions, or for enjoyment.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
- Study/Etude no. 1: In Perpetual Motion Performed by Andre Previn
- Study/Etude no. 2: Etude in F Major, op. 38, no. 2 Performed by C.M. Stamaty
- Study/Etude no. 3: Etude, op. 27, no. 24 Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Study/Etude no. 4: Dance of the Marionettes Performed by M. Tarenghi
- Study/Etude no. 5: Lyric Song, op. 88, no. 7 Performed by H. Hofmann
- Study/Etude no. 6: The Gypsies, op. 109, no. 4 Performed by J.F. Burgmuller
- Study/Etude no. 7: Etude in D Minor, op. 45, no. 15 Performed by S. Heller
- Study/Etude no. 8: Song of the Waterfall Performed by C.A. Loeschhorn
- Study/Etude no. 9: Study in D Major Performed by F. Swinstead
- Study/Etude no. 10: Toccatina, op. 95, no. 12 Performed by J. Takacs
- Study/Etude no. 11: Chromatic Etude Performed by S. Chatman
- Study/Etude no. 12: Jane's Song Performed by C. Norton
- Study/Etude no. 13: Lied, op. 42, no. 13 Performed by A. Rowley
- Study/Etude no. 14: Classical Pop Tune Performed by M. Schoenmehl