Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Studies / Etudes 6
Piano solo - SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 24 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.C4S06U).
Item Number: FH.C4S06U
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. The Etudes help students gradually master a variety of technical challenges. In addition to technique building, the Etudes pieces can be used for recitals, competitions, or for enjoyment.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
About SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
4-note chords in both hands with large stretches and leaps. Irregular and complicated rhythms.
- Study/Etude no. 1: Study in C Major, op. 24, no. 10 Performed by G. Concone
- Study/Etude no. 2: Barcarole, op. 138, no. 5 Performed by S. Heller
- Study/Etude no. 3: Dance Performed by Dmitri Shostakovich
- Study/Etude no. 4: Good Humored, op. 194, no. 4 Performed by A. Nolck
- Study/Etude no. 5: Toccatina, op. 27, no. 12 Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Study/Etude no. 6: Fluttering Leaves, op. 46, no. 11 Performed by S. Heller
- Study/Etude no. 7: Game of Patience, op. 25, no. 2 Performed by G. Karganov
- Study/Etude no. 8: Song of the Brook Performed by Y.F. Gnesina
- Study/Etude no. 9: The Broken Record Performed by M. Schoenmehl
- Study/Etude no. 10: Study in A flat Major, op. 139, no. 51 Performed by Carl Czerny
- Study/Etude no. 11: Study in B flat Major, op. 24, no. 5 Performed by G. Concone
- Study/Etude no. 12: Study in E Minor, op. 29, no. 14 Performed by H.J. Bertini
- Study/Etude no. 13: Playing Ball Performed by R.L. Finney
- Study/Etude no. 14: Pebbles in the Water Performed by L. Papp
- Study/Etude no. 15: The Gear Wheels of a Watch Performed by Y. Nakada
Customers Who Bought Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Studies / Etudes 6 Also Bought:
Piano Methods Sale - 20% off