Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Studies / Etudes 4
Piano solo - SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 20 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.C4S04U).
Item Number: FH.C4S04U
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. The Etudes help students gradually master a variety of technical challenges. In addition to technique building, the Etudes pieces can be used for recitals, competitions, or for enjoyment.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
About SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Introduction of 4-note chords and sixteenth notes. Hand movement covering 2 to 3 octaves.
- Study/Etude no. 1: Allegro in G Major, op. 38, no. 19 Performed by J.W. Hassler
- Study/Etude no. 2: Study in B flat Major, op. 599, no. 83 Performed by Carl Czerny
- Study/Etude no. 3: Masquerade Performed by L. Niamath
- Study/Etude no. 4: Study in C Major, op. 176, no. 24 Performed by J.B. Duvernoy
- Study/Etude no. 5: Study in E Minor, op. 65, no. 42 Performed by A. Loeschhorn
- Study/Etude no. 6: The Avalanche, op. 45, no. 2 Performed by S. Heller
- Study/Etude no. 7: Game Performed by A. Balazs
- Study/Etude no. 8: Study in A Major, op. 176, no. 15 Performed by J.B. Duvernoy
- Study/Etude no. 9: The Wagtail, op. 100, no. 11 Performed by J.F. Burgmuller
- Study/Etude no. 10: Dragon Fly Performed by W.L. Gillock
- Study/Etude no. 11: Blues No. 1 Performed by C. Norton
- Study/Etude no. 12: La toupie/The Top Performed by M. Bonis
- Study/Etude no. 13: You're Joking! Performed by C. Crawley
- Study/Etude no. 14: Bike Ride Performed by D. Reubart
- Study/Etude no. 15: Hotshot Performed by S. Chatman