Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Studies / Etudes 3
Piano solo - SMP Level 3 (Early Intermediate)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Solo Piano, Instructional Method. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 20 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.C4S03U).
Item Number: FH.C4S03U
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. The Etudes help students gradually master a variety of technical challenges. In addition to technique building, the Etudes pieces can be used for recitals, competitions, or for enjoyment.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
About SMP Level 3 (Early Intermediate)
Independent movement of the left hand. Multiple chords in a measure, and the introduction of triplets.
- Study/Etude no. 1: All Aboard! Performed by L. Niamath
- Study/Etude no. 2: Study in E flat Major, op. 139, no. 49 Performed by Carl Czerny
- Study/Etude no. 3: Computer Chatter Performed by C. Donkin
- Study/Etude no. 4: Study in A Minor Performed by C. Gurlitt
- Study/Etude no. 5: Inter-city Stomp Performed by C. Norton
- Study/Etude no. 6: Arabesque, op. 100, no. 2 Performed by J.F. Burgmuller
- Study/Etude no. 7: Marionnettes Performed by M. Bonis
- Study/Etude no. 8: Study in C Major, op. 261, no. 81 Performed by Carl Czerny
- Study/Etude no. 9: Chinese Kites Performed by G. Fitch
- Study/Etude no. 10: The Village Band Performed by W. Carroll
- Study/Etude no. 11: Witches and Wizards Performed by C. Donkin
- Study/Etude no. 12: Minuet Performed by Bela Bartok
- Study/Etude no. 13: Study in D Minor, op. 261, no. 53 Performed by Carl Czerny
- Study/Etude no. 14: Study in A Minor, op. 108, no. 5 Performed by L. Schytte
- Study/Etude no. 15: Rush Hour Performed by L. Paterson
- Study/Etude no. 16: Bike Ride Performed by L. Niamath
- Study/Etude no. 17: The Milky Way Performed by N. Telfer