Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Studies / Etudes 2
Piano solo - SMP Level 2 (Late Elementary)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Solo Piano, Instructional Method. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 16 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.C4S02U).
Item Number: FH.C4S02U
ISBN 978-1-55440-397-4. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century.
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. The Etudes help students gradually master a variety of technical challenges. In addition to technique building, the Etudes pieces can be used for recitals, competitions, or for enjoyment.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
About SMP Level 2 (Late Elementary)
5-finger patterns still used but position changes are more frequent including one octave scale passages. Some 3 note chords.
- Study/Etude no. 1: Asteroids Performed by C. Norton
- Study/Etude no. 2: Scherzo, op. 39, no. 12 Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Study/Etude no. 3: Etude in D Minor, op. 82, no. 65 Performed by G. Gurlitt
- Study/Etude no. 4: Baseball Practice Performed by L. Niamath
- Study/Etude no. 5: Kangaroos Performed by V. Krausas
- Study/Etude no. 6: Crocodile Teeth Telfer, N. Performed by N. Telfer
- Study/Etude no. 7: Study in F Major, op. 190, no. 27 Performed by C.L.H. Kohler
- Study/Etude no. 8: Little Lopsided Waltz Performed by P. Gallant
- Study/Etude no. 9: Crazy Comics Performed by C. Donkin
- Study/Etude no. 10: Study in C Major, op. 261, no. 3 Performed by Carl Czerny
- Study/Etude no. 11: Study in A Minor Performed by P. Kadosa
- Study/Etude no. 12: The Wind Performed by C.H. Tan
- Study/Etude no. 13: Celebration Performed by L. Niamath