Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Studies / Etudes 10
Piano solo - Advanced (Level 10)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 40 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.C4S10U).
Item Number: FH.C4S10U
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. The Etudes help students gradually master a variety of technical challenges. In addition to technique building, the Etudes pieces can be used for recitals, competitions, or for enjoyment.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
- Study/Etude no. 1: Zwiegesang, op. 52, no. 3 Performed by Moritz Moszkowski
- Study/Etude no. 2: Bagatelle, op. 6, no. 5 Performed by Bela Bartok
- Study/Etude no. 3: Serenade, op. 53, no. 5 Performed by E. Haberbier
- Study/Etude no. 4: Prelude in C Sharp Minor, op. 81, no. 10 Performed by S. Heller
- Study/Etude no. 5: When the Frog Goes Wandering, Scherzo Performed by J. Takacs
- Study/Etude no. 6: Etude in E minor, op. 67, no. 5 Performed by C.A. Loeschhorn
- Study/Etude no. 7: By the Mountain Torrent, op. 37, no. 2 Performed by H. Hofmann
- Study/Etude no. 8: La voix de l'instrument, op. 70, no. 4 Performed by C.V. Alkan
- Study/Etude no. 9: A Trifle, op. 2, no. 12 Performed by A.K. Lyadov
- Study/Etude no. 10: Etude-Tableau, op. 33, no. 8 Performed by Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Study/Etude no. 11: Gallop Performed by C. Tsitsaros
- Study/Etude no. 12: Etude no. 2 Performed by Frederic Chopin
- Study/Etude no. 13: Study in A Minor, op. 740, no. 41 Performed by Carl Czerny
- Study/Etude no. 14: Study in A flat Major, op. 30, no. 19 Performed by G. Concone