Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Studies / Etudes 1
Piano solo - SMP Level 1 (Elementary)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Solo Piano, Instructional Method. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 16 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.C4S01U).
Item Number: FH.C4S01U
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. The Etudes help students gradually master a variety of technical challenges. In addition to technique building, the Etudes pieces can be used for recitals, competitions, or for enjoyment.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
About SMP Level 1 (Elementary)
Very little hand movement and the introduction of 3 note chords.
- Study/Etude no. 1: Relay Race Performed by J. George
- Study/Etude no. 2: Two-handed Blues Performed by C. Norton
- Study/Etude no. 3: Soaring Performed by C. Donkin
- Study/Etude no. 4: Study in C Major, op. 125, no. 3 Performed by A. Diabelli
- Study/Etude no. 5: Time Travel Performed by C. Donkin
- Study/Etude no. 6: Study in C Major, op. 17, no. 6 Performed by F. Le Cuppey
- Study/Etude no. 7: Space Fleet Performed by C. Norton
- Study/Etude no. 8: Paper Tigers Performed by P. Gallant
- Study/Etude no. 9: Both Ways Performed by A. Tansman
- Study/Etude no. 10: Scaly Things Performed by S. Chatman
- Study/Etude no. 11: Study in G Major Performed by F. Wohlfahrt
- Study/Etude no. 12: Skipping Rope, op. 89, no. 17 Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Study/Etude no. 13: Celebration Performed by A. Crosby