There are currently no items in your cart.
Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Repertoire 8
Piano solo - SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 80 pages.
Item Number: FH.C4R08U
ISBN 978-1-55440-393-6. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century.
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. Each level of Piano Repertoire provides a balanced and representative collection of pieces from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and 20th, and 21st-century style periods.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
About SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
4 and 5-note chords spanning more than an octave. Intricate rhythms and melodies.
- Invention No. 13 in A Minor, BWV 784 Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Suite No. 1 in D Major - Eighth Movement: Gigue Performed by J.L. Krebs
- Little Prelude in D Major, BWV 925 Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Suite No. 7 in G Minor, HWV 432 - Fifth Movement: Gigue Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Fantasia in D Minor, TWV 33:2 Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Sonata in D Major, op. 12, no. 3 - First Movement Performed by S. Arnold
- Sonata in G Major, op. 49, no. 2 - First Movement Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Sonatina in E flat Major, op. 20 no. 6 - First Movement Performed by J.L. Dussek
- Sonatina in A Major, op. 59, no. 1 - Second Movement Performed by Friedrich Kuhlau
- Sonata in G Major, Hob. XVI: 39 - First Movement Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Prelude in B Minor, Op. 28, No. 6 Performed by Frederic Chopin
- Nocturne, op. 88, no. 3 Performed by H. Hofmann
- Andante sostenuto, op. 72, no. 2 Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- An Important Event, Op. 15, No. 6 Performed by Robert Schumann
- Prelude, Op. 43, No. 1 Performed by R. Gliere
- Chanson triste /A Sad Song Performed by V.S. Kalinnikov
- Poetic Tone Picture, op. 3, no. 1 Performed by Edvard Grieg
- Milonga del angel Performed by A. Piazzolla
- Pink Performed by R. Starer
- Crimson Performed by R. Starer
- Early Morning Exercises, op. 3/86, no. 2 Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Petite litanies de Jesus/Little Litanies of Jesus Performed by G. Grovlez
- Roda-roda! Performed by O. Pinto
- O Moon Performed by A. Louie
- Sneaky Performed by S. Chatman
- Evening at the Village Performed by Bela Bartok
- The Little Shepherd Performed by Claude Debussy
- Jazz Exercise No. 2 Performed by O. Peterson
- Jazz Exercise No. 3 Performed by O. Peterson
- Etude Allegro Performed by Y. Nakada
- Mysterious Summer's Night Performed by L. Kuzmenko
Customers Who Bought Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Repertoire 8 Also Bought:
Save up to 25% on New Releases for Piano Solo
Top Digital Downloads