Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Repertoire 4
Piano solo - SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 40 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.C4R04U).
Item Number: FH.C4R04U
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. Each level of Piano Repertoire provides a balanced and representative collection of pieces from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and 20th, and 21st-century style periods.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
About SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Introduction of 4-note chords and sixteenth notes. Hand movement covering 2 to 3 octaves.
- Air in D Minor, HWV 461 Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Fantasia in E Minor, TWV 33:21, 3rd section Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- March in D Major, BWV Anh. 122 Performed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Minuet in D Minor, BWV Anh. 132 Performed by Attr. J.S. Bach
- Rigadoon in A Minor Performed by Babell, W.
- Allegretto in E Minor, op. 38, no. 24 Performed by J.W. Hassler
- Sonatina in B flat Major, op. 4, no. 8 Performed by Samuel Wesley
- Sonata in F Major, Hob. XVI:9, Third Movement: Scherzo Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Sonatina in G Major, Op. 36, No. 2
- German Song Performed by D.G. Turk
- Sonatina in F Major, op. 168, no. 1, First Movement Performed by A. Diabelli
- Sonatina Performed by E. Melartin
- Dancing on the Green Performed by C. Gurlitt
- Dreamcatcher Performed by A. Crosby
- The Wild Horseman, Op. 68, No. 8 Performed by Robert Schumann
- Nocturne Performed by P. Sheftel
- Play it Again Performed by C. Norton
- A Winter Melody Performed by Y. Nakada
- Children's Game Performed by Bela Bartok
- Melodie Performed by A. Tansman
- The Rooster Crows Performed by L. Papp
- Monkeys in the Tree Performed by B. Berlin
- Happy Meeting, op. 119, no. 15 Performed by A.T. Grechaninov
- Fable, op. 21, no. 3 Performed by R. Muczynski
- Changing Bars Performed by I. Szelenyi
- Barcarole Performed by D. Duke
- Thinguma Jig Performed by D. Reubart
- Chastushka, op. 89, no. 25 Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky