Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Repertoire 3
Piano solo - SMP Level 3 (Early Intermediate)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 40 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.C4R03U).
Item Number: FH.C4R03U
ISBN 978-1-55440-388-2. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century.
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. Each level of Piano Repertoire provides a balanced and representative collection of pieces from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and 20th, and 21st-century style periods.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
About SMP Level 3 (Early Intermediate)
Independent movement of the left hand. Multiple chords in a measure, and the introduction of triplets.
- Bourree in D Major Performed by J.P. Kirnberger
- Gavotte in G Major, HWV 491 Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Harlequinade Performed by J.L. Krebs
- Musette in D Major, BWV Anh. 126 Performed by Attr. J.S. Bach
- Minuet in G Major, BWV Anh. 114 Performed by C. Petzold
- Hornpipe in B flat Major, Z T683 Performed by Henry Purcell
- Andantino in A Major, op. 38, no. 31 Performed by J.W. Hassler
- Sonatina in G Major, First Movement
- Sonatina in G Major, Second Movement Performed by Attr. L. Van Beethoven
- Menuetto in F Major Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Sonatina in C Major, op. 36, no. 1, First Movement
- Sonatina in C Major, op. 36, no. 1, Second Movement
- Sonatina in C Major, op. 36, no. 1, Third Movement Performed by Muzio Clementi
- Sonatina in C Major, op. 36, no. 20 Performed by A. Gedike
- Coconut Rag Performed by C. Norton
- After the Ball, op. 98, no. 13 Performed by A.T. Grechaninov
- The Song of Twilight Performed by Y. Nakada
- The Elegant Toreador Performed by S. Bernstein
- Douce amie/Sweet Friend Performed by M. Bonis
- Play Performed by Bela Bartok
- The Sleeping Dragon Performed by N. Telfer
- Clowns, Op. 39, No. 20 Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Echoes of November Performed by S. Chatman
- White Sand Performed by C. Norton
- The Haunted Castle Performed by B. Berlin
- Morning Prayer, Op. 39, No. 1 Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Funny Puppy Performed by A. Crosby
- Yes Sir! Performed by C. Crawley