Celebration Series Perspectives: Piano Repertoire 1
Piano solo - SMP Level 1 (Elementary)
Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th. Celebration Series Perspectives. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century. Method book. 40 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.C4R01U).
Item Number: FH.C4R01U
ISBN 978-1-55440-386-8. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, 20th century and 21st century.
Celebration Series Perspectives serves as the official resource for piano assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of piano literature and supporting materials, Celebration Series Perspectives is the series of choice for teachers and students seeking a truly enriched learning experience. Each level of Piano Repertoire provides a balanced and representative collection of pieces from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and 20th, and 21st-century style periods.
About Celebration Series
Celebration Series, 2015 Edition is a comprehensive series of graded repertoire and etudes for piano. This outstanding collection of music from the Baroque era to the present day provides thoroughly engaging teaching and learning materials. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
About SMP Level 1 (Elementary)
Very little hand movement and the introduction of 3 note chords.
- Minuet in G Major Performed by Attr. F.J. Haydn
- Andante in G minor Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Arioso in F Major Performed by D.G. Turk
- Minuet in D Major, T460 Performed by Jeremiah Clarke
- Minuet in C Major, op. 38, no. 4 Performed by J.W. Hassler
- Bourree in D Minor Performed by Graupner, C.
- Minuet in A Minor Performed by J. Krieger
- Aria in F Major, BWV Anh. 131 Performed by J.C. Bach
- Burlesque in G Major Performed by Anonymous
- Minuet in F Major, K 2 Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Gremlins Performed by L. Paterson
- The Bronze Bear Performed by Y. Adair
- Dream Journey Performed by C. Donkin
- Folk Song Performed by A. Schnittke
- Spooks Performed by C. Poole
- Silly Argument Performed by S. Chatman
- Robots Performed by A. Crosby
- A Starry Night Performed by I. Taranta
- Hide and Seek Performed by L. Niamath
- The Flea Performed by M. Bonis
- Crafty Card Tricks Performed by C. Donkin
- Duet for One Performed by C. Norton
- The Jolly Fiddler, op. 41, no. 5 Performed by G. Frid
- Square Dance Performed by D. Reubart
- The Alligator Performed by V. Krausas
- Croc the Curmudgeon Performed by P. Gallant
- Mist Performed by C. Poole
- On the Right Lines Performed by C. Norton
- March, op. 39, no. 10 Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- The Snake Performed by R. Christopher
- Carol in Canon Performed by C. Norton
- A Ball Performed by I. Garztecka
- Where Did the Sun Go? Performed by A. Markow
- Sur le pont d'Avignon/On the Bridge at Avignon Performed by Arr. P. Gallant
- She's Like The Swallow Performed by Arr. D. Duke
- Teapot Invention Performed by A. Markow