Piano 4-hands Piano
Early/Intermediate-Level Duets for Piano, Four-Hands. Composed by James R. Murray John Francis Wade. Arranged by Mary K. Sallee. Mary Sallee Piano Series. Performance score. With Standard notation. 23 pages. Published by Carl Fischer (CF.PL1004).
Item Number: CF.PL1004
Mary Sallee's stylish piano compositions and arrangements reflect her extensive experience as a full-time studio piano teacher. These expertly crafted Christmas duets are perfect for a family holiday celebration or for student use in the piano studio. They explore a variety of tempos, moods and styles, reflecting the many characteristics of Christmas. Two selections are medleys, which involve quotations from several favorite carols. Both parts in these duets are balanced in terms of technical requirements and share equally the roles of melody and accompaniment.
- Christmas Creation (Deck The Hall, Jingle Bells)
- Silent Night Performed by Franz Xaver Gruber
- Away In A Manger Performed by James R. Murray
- O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles) Performed by John Francis Wade
- Christmas Medley (We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Jolly Old St. Nicholas)