There are currently no items in your cart.
Celebrate Bach, Volume I composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Reid Alexander, Samuel S. Holland, Marc Widner, Andrew Hisey. For piano solo. Composer Editions. Baroque. Early Intermediate - Early Advanced (Levels 3-8). Book. 80 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.CC09).
ISBN 978-0-88797-899-9. Baroque.
This series celebrates the rich legacy of music written for solo piano. Featuring both standard literature and lesser-known gems by the major composers of piano and keyboard music, each volume includes a practical selection suitable for enthusiasts at various stages of musical development. The Composer Editions are ideal for the dedicated pianist looking for a useful collection of intermediate through advanced repertoire. Highlights include engaging repertoire for every level of study, minimal editorial additions to the original scores, level-sensitive editing that lends more support to simpler pieces, relevant historical and cultural background for the pieces in each volume, invaluable Notes for Study and Performance that offer guidance for practice and interpretation, and helpful charts that show the order of difficulty of the pieces in each volume, as well as how they correspond to the curriculum of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Celebrate Bach, Volume I includes selections from the Notebooks, early Suites, and Little Preludes.
- Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (1725)
- Minuet in G, BWV Anh. 114
- Minuet in G Minor, BWV Anh. 115
- Minuet in G, BWV Anh. 116
- Polonaise in G Minor, BWV Anh. 119
- Minuet in C Minor, BWV Anh. 121
- March in D, BWV Anh. 122
- March in G, BWV Anh. 124
- Polonaise in G Minor, BWV Anh. 125
- Minuet in D Minor, BWV Anh. 132
- Musette in D, BWV Anh. 126
- Aria: So oft ist meine Tobackspfeife
- BWV 515
- BWV 515a
- Suite in F, BWV 820
- V: Bourree
- VI: Gigue
- Suite in G Minor, BWV 822
- III: Gavotte en Rondeau
- IV: Bourree
- VII: Minuet
- Six Preludes from the Kellner Collection, BWV 939-943; 999
- Prelude in C, BWV 939
- Prelude in D Minor, BWV 940
- Prelude in E Minor, BWV 941
- Prelude in A Minor, BWV 942
- Prelude in C, BWV 943
- Prelude in C Minor, BWV 999
- Nine Little Preludes, BWV 924-932
- Prelude in C, BWV 924
- Prelude in D Minor, BWV 926
- Prelude in F, BWV 927
- Prelude in G Minor, BWV 930
- Prelude in F, BWV 928
- Prelude in D, BWV 925
- Six Little Preludes, BWV 933-938
- Prelude in C, BWV 933
- Prelude in C Minor, BWV 934
- Prelude in D Minor, BWV 935
- Prelude in D, BWV 936
- Prelude in E, BWV 937
- Prelude in E Minor, BWV 938
Celebrate Bach, Volume I
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Celebrate Bach, Volume I
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Piano Solo Sheet Music
Genre: Baroque Period Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook