Carols for Two - Any Voice Combination (Book)
2 voices (duet) and piano - Difficulty: medium
7 Duets On Traditional Carols For Advent And Christmas. Duet or Duo; Vocal Collection. Sacred and Christmas. Piano/vocal duet songbook. With duet notation, vocal melody, lyrics and piano accompaniment. 64 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.11536).
Item Number: AP.11536
ISBN 0882849964. 9x12 inches.
Carols for Two is a collection of seven beloved traditional carols arranged as duets for two equal voices (male or female) with lyrics for either Advent of Christmas. Modest vocal ranges and accessible keys make these suitable for singers of all ages and abilities. Selections include arrangements of "The First Noel" and "Pachelbel's Canon," "Infant Holy, Infant Lowly," "O Come Little Children," "Silent Night, Holy Night," and more. Optional C-instrument parts are provided for three of the duets. Set including songbook and accompaniment CD available separately (see item 16021).
- Angel Carol: a Christmas Duet on Infant Holy, Infant Lowly Arranged by Anna Laura Page, G Major
- Carol for Advent: An Advent Duet on "What Child is This?" Includes optional flute or C instrument part, Arranged by Don Besig, E Minor
- The First Noel/Pachelbel's Canon: A Christmas Duet on "The First Noel" and Pachelbel's "Canon in D" Arranged by Michael Clawson, D Major
- O Come, Holy Savior: An Advent Duet on O Come, Little Children Arranged by Anna Laura Page, C Major/D Major
- Silent Night! O Holy Night! A Christmas Duet on Silent Night, Holy Night, and O Holy Night Includes optional flute or C instrument part, Arranged by Patrick M. Liebergen, Bb Major
- Still a Bach Christmas: A Christmas Duet on Still, Still, Still and J.S. Bach's Air from Orchestral Suite in D Arranged by Jay Althouse, Eb Major/F Major
- The Wondrous Story: A Christmas Duet on The Snow Lay on the Ground Includes optional flute or C instrument part, Arranged by Don Besig, G Major