Cantolopera: Duets for Soprano/Mezzo-Soprano - Volume 2
Cantolopera Collection. Composed by Various. Cantolopera Series. Play Along. Collection and Performance/Accompaniment CD. 76 pages. Ricordi #NR139601. Published by Ricordi (HL.50486422).
Item Number: HL.50486422
This edition includes vocal scores and a CD containing a complete version as well as an accompaniment-only version. It includes the lyrics and background notes in Italian and English and information on the Compagnia d'Opera Italiana.
About Cantolopera Series
This unique and exciting series gives you the chance to learn some of the greatest arias of the Opera tradition with full orchestral backing tracks.Ricordi's Cantolopera: is a series that proposes a totally new way to approach the new opera repertoire; versions for voice and piano of the most famous arias, accompanied by a compact disc containing the corresponding orchestral bases, recorded with a 130-piece orchestra, to allow the professional, student, or opera fan to practice, as well as a version sung by an established artist for reference. Each volume contains a piano and vocal score, the complete lyrics of the arias, plus a short summary and background information on the orchestra and performers.An excellent rehearsal tool, or the ideal way to introduce your voice to the wonders and rigors of the Opera./p
- "Belle nuit, o nuit d'amour" from Les Contes d'Hoffmann Performed by Jacques Offenbach
- "Viens, Mallika, les lianes en fleurs" from Lakme Performed by Leo Delibes
- "Tutti i fior" from Madama Butterfly Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- "E un anatema!" from La Gioconda Performed by Amilcare Ponchielli
- "L'amo come il fulgor del creato!" from La Gioconda Performed by Amilcare Ponchielli
- "Fu la sorte dell'armi a' tuoi funesta" from Aida Performed by Giuseppe Verdi
- "Amore, amore!" Performed by Giuseppe Verdi