There are currently no items in your cart.
Canticle of the Cross (StudioTrax CD). By Joseph M. Martin. For Choral (Studiotrax CD). Harold Flammer Easter. CD only. Published by Shawnee Press (HL.35028635).
ISBN 1476868042. 4.75x5.5 inches.
StudioTrax CD: Inspired by Celtic music traditions, this new work for Lent or Holy Week presents Christ's journey to the cross. Utilizing folk songs, hymns and newly composed sacred songs, the music adorns the heart-felt message of God's love and grace displayed in Christ's redemptive work on Calvary. A thoughtful narration weaves the movements of the work together with Scripture, prayer and poetry, while delivering a reflective message of hope and assurance. Gentle orchestrations capture the Celtic spirit of the music in a smaller, more restrained approach in keeping with Holy Week considerations. A full line of support products is available. Duration: approx. 30 minutes. Titles include: Prologue, The Song of the Cross, A Celtic Hosanna, Come to the Upper Room, The Garden of Tears, The Carpenter, A Tree Once Stood, Consolation of the Cross, Epilogue. Available separately: SATB, Listening CD, Preview Pack (Book/CD), StudioTrax CD (Accompaniment only), RehearsalTrax CDs, 10-Pack Listening CDs, Digital Resource Kit, Chamber Orchestration (Score & Parts for Soprano Recorder/Penny Whistle, Alto Recorder, Oboe/English Horn, Clarinet 1&2, Bassoon, Horn 1&2, Trumpet 1-3, Trombone 1&2, Tuba, Timpani, Percussion 1&2, Harp, Piano, Violin 1&2, Viola, Cello, Double Bass) and Chamber Orchestration CD-ROM. Duration: ca. 30:00.
- The Song Of The Cross
- A Celtic Hosanna
- Come To The Upper Room
- The Garden Of Tears
- The Carpenter
- A Tree Once Stood
- Consolation Of The Cross
Canticle of the Cross
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Canticle of the Cross
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Genre: Easter Sheet Music
Format: Accompaniment CD
Series: Harold Flammer Easter