There are currently no items in your cart.
Cantabile (Duets for Mandolin and Guitar). Composed by Butch Baldassari and John Mock. For Guitar & Mandolin. Saddle-stitched, Chamber Music. Classic. Intermediate. Book. 96 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95734).
ISBN 9780786617890. Classic. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This companion book to the CD Cantabile by Butch Baldassari and John Mock fills a void in the all too often hard to find category of music for mandolin and classical guitar, expanding the repertoire for the intimate combination of these two instruments. Pieces range from Renaissance and Baroque to the more Classical music of Handel and Beethoven, to contemporary and Romantic compositions from Satie, Calace and Tarrega. This book should work well for both students and professionals. Standard notation only.
- The Quadro Pavin Performed by Richard Allison
- Galliard to the Quadro Pavin Performed by Richard Allison
- La Coranto Performed by Thomas Morley
- Phillips Pavin Performed by Phillips
- Galliard to the Phillips Pavin Performed by Phillips
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Menuets I & II Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Arioso Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Romance Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Sonata #483 Performed by Domenico Scarlatti
- Sonatine Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Cantabile Performed by Nicolo Paganini
- Estudio #6 Performed by Fernando Sor
- Recuerdos De La Alhambra Performed by Francisco Tárrega
- Gymnopedie #1 Performed by Erik Satie
- Bolero Performed by Calace
Duets for Mandolin and Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Duets for Mandolin and Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook