Guitar & Mandolin - Intermediate
Duets for Mandolin and Guitar. Composed by Butch Baldassari and John Mock. Saddle-stitched, Chamber Music. Classic. Book. 96 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95734).
Item Number: MB.95734
ISBN 9780786617890. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This companion book to the CD Cantabile by Butch Baldassari and John Mock fills a void in the all too often hard to find category of music for mandolin and classical guitar, expanding the repertoire for the intimate combination of these two instruments. Pieces range from Renaissance and Baroque to the more Classical music of Handel and Beethoven, to contemporary and Romantic compositions from Satie, Calace and Tarrega. This book should work well for both students and professionals. Standard notation only.
- The Quadro Pavin Performed by Richard Allison
- Galliard to the Quadro Pavin Performed by Richard Allison
- La Coranto Performed by Thomas Morley
- Phillips Pavin Performed by Phillips
- Galliard to the Phillips Pavin Performed by Phillips
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Menuets I & II Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Arioso Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Romance Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Sonata #483 Performed by Domenico Scarlatti
- Sonatine Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Cantabile Performed by Nicolo Paganini
- Estudio #6 Performed by Fernando Sor
- Recuerdos De La Alhambra Performed by Francisco Tárrega
- Gymnopedie #1 Performed by Erik Satie
- Bolero Performed by Calace