There are currently no items in your cart.
Cajon Power composed by Marco Fadda. For cajon. Saddle-stitched. Multiple Levels. Book/DVD Set. 40 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.8034023230313).
ISBN 9780786684762. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Cajon Power is a real learning encyclopedia. The cajon is a traditional instrument in three musical settings: Afro-Peruvian, Afro-Cuban and Flamenco are the musical cradles of the cajon, but this amazingly versatile instrument is becoming hugely popular all over the world, regardless of the musical genre. Marco Fadda is an extremely versatile percussionist, who toured and recorded extensively with Billy Cobham, and a plethora of world class artists. He is one of the few 'cajoneros' who took the knowledge of the three traditions really seriously, travelling and researching in situ. In this method, you will have a compendium of all the traditional rhythms and techniques, which are thoroughly explained on disc 1, as well as a real musical feast on disc 2, with studio recorded performances featuring more than 30 musicians hailing from Peru Cuba, Spain, and the most popular musical genres from the rest of the world, such as Rock, Blues, Jazz, Funk, Country and Brazilian. Special features from Giovanni Hidalgo, Billy Cobham, Joey De Francesco, Marco Pereira and Stefano Bollani.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.