There are currently no items in your cart.
C Harmonica Blues Play-Along Trax composed by David Barrett. For Harmonica (Diatonic). Boxed, Improvisation. Building Excellence Audio Series. Blues play along. Beginning-Intermediate. Booklet/2-CD Set. 16 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.20004CDB).
ISBN 9780786663682. Blues play along. 5.25 x 7.25 inches.
Get a back-up band in a box! This booklet/2-CD set is part of Level 2 in David Barrett's Complete Blues Harmonica Lesson Series for the studying harmonica player in both private and group settings. The first CD helps you master licks in 2nd position. It starts with ten play-along tracks that start at a tempo of 40 beats per minute and go to 200 for progressive lick study, and ends with three full band play-along tracks in 2nd position. The second CD gives you six play-along tracks for 3rd position study with full band examples; three play-along tracks for 1st position study; one track for 4th position study; and one bonus instrumental play-along song with David Barrett. The enclosed booklet provides instruction, music for all of the chord progressions, and the licks from the solos in notation with tablature.
- A Felicidade Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Amparo Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Antigua Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Bate-Boca Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Chora Cora‹o Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Estrada Branca Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Gabriela Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Garoto (Choro) Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Luiza Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Por Toda a Minha Vida Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Surfboard Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Valsa do Porto das Caixas Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim
C Harmonica Blues Play-Along Trax
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
C Harmonica Blues Play-Along Trax
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Harmonica Sheet Music
Genre: Blues Sheet Music
Series: Building Excellence Audio Series