There are currently no items in your cart.
Building Right Hand Technique
- Look inside(2)
Collection / Songbook
Building Right Hand Technique by William Bay. For Guitar (Flatpicking). Squareback saddle-stitched, Technic. All Styles. Intermediate-Advanced. Book. 132 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93780).
ISBN 9781562222116. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This book provides a master source for building agility, flexibility and speed while playing with a flatpick, as well as a repertoire source for the plectrum-style guitarist. The studies are designed to build reading ability and clarity of sound in a variety of styles, as well as agility in cross-picking and the playing of rapid linear passages. Includes over 100 original and jazz etudes, fiddle tunes, and a great number of classical guitar pieces transcribed for plectrum guitar. Written in standard notation and tablature.
- Music To Pick By Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- Prelude 1 Performed by Anton Diabelli
- Triplet Study # 4 Performed by Mel Bay
- 11 Mile Canyon Performed by William Bay
- A Sicilia
- Le Petite Moulin Performed by Camille Saint Saens
- Prelude in E Minor Performed by Mauro Giuliani
- Additional Studies Performed by William Bay
- Andante Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Further Picking Studies
- Harvest Home
- Jazz Study # 2 Performed by William Bay
- Prelude in C Minor
- Arpeggio Etude Performed by Dionisio Aguado
- Boston Boy
- Etude Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- The Rambling Pitchfork
- Allegro Performed by Matteo Carcassi And William Bay
- Andante In Bm Performed by William Bay
- Romanza - Theme Performed by Unknown
- Soldier's Joy
- Triplet Etude # 6 Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Drowsy Maggie
- Prelude In Db
- Ragtime Annie
- Soliliquy Performed by William Bay
- Study # 7 Performed by Matteo Carcassi And William Bay
- Study #6 Performed by Matteo Carcassi And William Bay
- Triplet Study # 5 Performed by Dionisio Aguado And William Bay
- Bill's Etude Performed by William Bay
- Prelude Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Real Reel
- Tremolo Song
- Eighth Of January
- Prelude No. 5 Performed by Molino
- Study Performed by Fernando Sor
- Tremolo Studies
- Etude In G Minor
- Lesson Performed by Dionisio Aguado
- Picking Etude #1
- Preludio Performed by Napolean Coste
- Sailor's Hornpipe
- Tobin's Jig
- Flickin' Your Pick
- Picking Etudes
- Picking Studies
- Study # 15 Performed by Matteo Carcassi And William Bay
- Study In D Minor Performed by Francisco Tarrega
- Triplet Studies
- Allegro Brillante Performed by Matteo Carcassi And William Bay
- Fisher's Hornpipe
- Jazz Study # 1 Performed by William Bay
- Prelude in A Major Performed by Fernando Sor
- Study # 5 Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Study #22 Performed by Matteo Carcassi And William Bay
- Study #8 Performed by Matteo Carcassi And William Bay
- Study # 1 Performed by Harry Volpe
- Study #1 Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Jazz Study # 3 Performed by William Bay
- Study #14 Performed by Matteo Carcassi And William Bay
- #10 Performed by William Bay
- Barcelona Performed by William Bay
- Modal Reel
- Caprice In D Minor Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Study # 2 Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Caprice Performed by Mauro Giuliani
- Jazz Study # 4 Performed by William Bay
- Prelude in B Minor Performed by Fernando Sor
- Prelude in F Minor
- Study By Kreutzer Performed by Arr: William Bay
Building Right Hand Technique
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Building Right Hand Technique
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Flatpicking Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook