There are currently no items in your cart.
Buddy Rich - At the Top (DVD). By Buddy Rich. For Drums. Instructional/Drum/DVD. DVD. Hudson Music #HDDVDRT21. Published by Hudson Music (HL.320338).
ISBN 0634051261. 5.25x7.5 inches.
Recorded at the Top of the Plaza in Rochester, New York on February 6, 1973, and captures drum legend Buddy Rich in his absolute prime. Syndicated by PBS in that year, it was the first time thousands of drummers were exposed to Buddy in a full-length concert setting, and many drummers continue to name this program as a prime influence on their own playing. Not seen in its entirety since it was first broadcast, it remains one of the most sought-after shows ever recorded by Buddy. It includes definitive versions of “Love for Sale,” the odd time signature-laden “Time Check,” his famed “Norwegian Wood,” “Basically Blues,” and the astonishing closer “West Side Story.” Also features a rare bonus clip: an unbelievable unaccompanied drum solo, not seen since its broadcast in May of 1978! Special DVD Features: Three rare bonus clips of Buddy, including his appearance as a “mystery guest” on What's My Line from 1974, a television performance on the Sid Mark Show, and a solo from one of his very last performances at Disneyland in 1984. DVD Running Time: 87 minutes.
Buddy Rich - At the Top
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Buddy Rich - At the Top
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.