There are currently no items in your cart.
Bryan Beller Bass for Bass Guitar. Artist/Personality; Bass Guitar DVD; DVD; Method/Instruction. Alfred's Artist Series. Fingerstyle; Funk; Fusion; Metal; Pop. Published by Alfred Music (AP.37215).
ISBN 0739078186. Fingerstyle; Funk; Fusion; Metal; Pop.
Extreme bass player Bryan Beller (Steve Vai, Dethklok, Mike Keneally, Dweezil Zappa) explores how he combines tone, technique, and artistry to play some of the most demanding music in the industry. Nearly two hours of live performances include fellow musicians Mike Keneally, Joe Travers, Kira Small, and others, PLUS a breakdown of drums and bass for three Dethklok songs with special guest drummer Gene Hoglan that no Dethklok fan will want to miss! Other titles include Bryan's "Seven Percent Grade" and "Love Terror Adrenaline," Keneally's "'Cause of Breakfast," Steve Vai's "Freak Show Excess," and more. Special features include PDFs of all bass transcribed exactly as Bryan performs it in the video. Learn to master your mind and achieve your signature tone no matter what type of music you're called upon to play! Total DVD run time: 3 hrs, 40 min.
"This DVD is a must for any bass player out there."
--Ty Campbell, Bass Frontiers Magazine
"It's the perfect combination of entertainment, education, and applied instruction -- This is a highly recommended video for aspiring and professional bassists who want to pick up some great technique instruction, learn about sound and gear setups, and expand their musical horizons. Beller delivers comprehensively on all fronts, and makes it fun in the process."
--Jon Chappell, Harmony Central.
About Alfred's Artist Series
Alfred's Artist Series DVDs bring you great instruction from the most legendary musician's of all time. Now you can experience these great artists as they share their unique approach to music. Every title is packed with solid information and an assortment of special features - from rare video footage to interactive tours of the artist's instrument and bonus lessons. Alfred's Artist Series is your best source for musical inspiration
Bryan Beller Bass
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Bryan Beller Bass
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.