There are currently no items in your cart.
Broadway Women (Karaoke CDG) broadway. Karaoke CDG. Published by Pocket Songs (PS.PSCDG1349).
Female vocalists will thrill to this marvelous collection of Broadway show tunes! Annie Get Your Gun opened on The Great White Way in 1946. With Ethel Merman in the title role and music by Irving Berlin, the show was an instant success, and many of its songs remain popular to this day. The Rodgers and Hammerstein musical Flower Drum Song opened in 1958 and featured a predominantly Asian cast. Show Boat, one of the most influential musicals in the history of American theatre, hit Broadway in 1927 and told the story of life on a Mississippi River show boat. Sing some of the great songs from these and other terrific, timeless musicals with this one-of-a-kind collection!
Each Pocket Songs PSCDG album contains a complete performance with a professional vocalist as well as the karaoke tracks of each song, for the at-home performer. CDG discs can be played on a regular CD player but require a CDG player to see the graphics.
- I Could Have Danced Performed by My Fair Lady
- I Enjoy Being A Girl Performed by Pat Suzuki
- I Won't Send Roses Performed by Mack And Mabel
- If He Walked Into My Life Performed by Mame
- Someone Else's Story Performed by Chess
- They Say It's Wonderful Performed by Annie Get Your Gun
- Time Heals Everything Performed by Mack And Mabel
- Where Is Love Performed by Stephen Oliver
- Why Do I Love You Performed by Show Boat
- With One Look Performed by Sunset Boulevard
Customers Who Bought Broadway Women (Karaoke CDG) Also Bought:
Top Selling Vocal Titles