Broadway Rhythm Band
Sing and Play Down the Great White Way! 10 Unison Showtunes with Optional Rhythm Band. Arranged by Andy Beck, orch. Tim Hayden. This edition: CD Kit. Classroom/Pre-School; General Music and Classroom Publications; Reproducible. Broadway. Book & CD. 96 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.28851).
Item Number: AP.28851
Discover and explore exciting Broadway rhythms while singing and playing these ten famous showtunes. Each is arranged for unison voices and three optional rhythm band instruments. Use the "practice patterns" to study and prepare first, sing and play the individual parts next, and then combine the instruments and voices for music classroom fun...or concert stage success! Reproducible pages are included in the publication and on the Enhanced SoundTrax CD. Songs include: Another Op'nin, Another Show (Kiss Me, Kate); Chitty Chitty Bang Bang; Forty-Second Street (42nd Street); Give My Regards to Broadway (Little Johnny Jones); Hernando's Hideaway (The Pajama Game); I Want to Be Happy (No, No, Nanette); If I Only Had a Brain (The Wizard of Oz); Together Wherever We Go (Gypsy); Try to Remember (The Fantasticks); and Wouldn't It Be Loverly (My Fair Lady).
Recorded Acc. Available.
- Another Op'Nin', Another Show Composed by Cole Porter
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Composed by Richard M. Sherman,Robert B. Sherman
- Forty Second Street Composed by Harry Warren;Lyrics by Al Dubin
- Give My Regards to Broadway Additional credits George M. Cohan
- Hernando's Hideaway Composed by Richard Adler,Jerry Ross
- I Want to Be Happy Additional credits Vincent Youmans,Irving Caesar
- If I Only Had A Brain Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by E.Y. "Yip" Harburg
- Together Wherever We Go Composed by Jule Styne;Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim
- Try to Remember Composed by Tom Jones;Lyrics by Harvey Schmidt
- Wouldn't It Be Loverly Composed by Frederick Loewe;Lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner
Customers Who Bought Broadway Rhythm Band Also Bought: