Broadway Favorites For Strings - String Bass
Orchestra, Strings, String Bass - Difficulty: medium
Arranged by Lloyd Conley. Hal Leonard Essential Elements String Method. Broadway. Bass solo songbook (no accompaniment). With standard bass notation. 23 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.868043).
Item Number: HL.868043
ISBN 0634018566. With standard bass notation. Broadway. 9x12 inches.
A collection of popular Broadway songs which can be played by the entire string group or by individual soloists with optional CD accompaniment (sold separately). Each song is correlated with a specific level in the Essential Elements Method Books. Two versions of each selection are included. The SOLO string bass version appears in the beginning of the book. The STRING ORCHESTRA string bass part of each song follows. Includes: Beauty and the Beast * Cabaret * Circle of Life * Edelweiss * Get Me To the Church on Time * Go Go Go Joseph * I Dreamed a Dream * Memory * The Phantom of the Opera * Seventy Six Trombones * Sun and Moon.
- Circle Of Life From "The Lion King"
- Memory From "Cats"
- Beauty And The Beast From "Beauty And The Beast"
- Cabaret From "Cabaret"
- Edelweiss From "The Sound Of Music"
- Get Me to the Church on Time From "My Fair Lady"
- Go Go Go Joseph From "Joesph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
- I Dreamed a Dream From "Les Miserables"
- The Phantom Of The Opera From "Phantom of the Opera"
- Seventy Six Trombones From "the Music Man"
- Sun And Moon From "Miss Saigon