There are currently no items in your cart.
Breakdown (for percussion quartet). Composed by Bradley Slayter. For percussion quartet (6 concert toms, 1 drum set [kick, snare, 2 rack toms, 1 floor tom, hi-hat, crash cymbal], 1 set of bongos, 2 brake drums [high & low], 1 concert bass drum, hi-hat, ride cymbal, 2 china cymbals, 2 splash cymbals, 2 Zil-bells, 1 tambourine). Medium. Folio and parts on CD-ROM. 12 pages. Duration 4'00". Published by Tapspace Publications (TA.TSPCE-72).
Breakdown, by Tapspace newcomer Bradley Slayter, is a percussion quartet that is all about the groove. Scored for concert battery “plus", this rocking piece will engage performers and audiences with rhythmic fervor.
Breakdown is composed largely of interlocking parts in 7/8 and 4/4 and requires a high level of listening and interplay between the players. The resulting energy will naturally help bind it together so as not to literally “break down." It will make for a fun challenge to intermediate players as they learn about how to groove in a small ensemble setting…even in 7/8!
This piece comes with a full, bound score and includes a CD-Rom containing an audio recording and all individual parts available for printing.
If you're looking for a mid-concert “pick me up," get down with some Breakdown!
for percussion quartet
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
for percussion quartet
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.