There are currently no items in your cart.
Brazilian Electric Guitar composed by Favio Henrique Medeiros & Carlos de Lemos Almada. For Guitar (Electric). Perfect binding, Solos. Bill's Music Shelf. Brazilian. Intermediate. Book. 88 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.99790).
ISBN 9780786675814. Brazilian. 8.5 x 11 inches.
The main goal of this book is to present what could be called Brazilian guitar today, working melodically, harmonically and rhythmically in some of the most important Brazilian musical styles. We have chosen to always use two electric guitars in these arrangements (but in the song 'Violeiros e Cantadores', which is for solo electric guitar), so that the essential functions of the guitar - rhythm, melody and harmony - might be expressed in the clearest and best way in each different style.
We have made three versions of each piece, for ease of study: a complete one, one without the first electric guitar, and one without the second electric guitar. Therefore the student will be able to listen to the complete version and then practice with the other ones, playing the missing parts of the first guitar and the second guitar. At the end of the book, like an appendix, we have included the bass lines used in the recordings to strengthen the rhythmic and harmonic comprehension of each style.
All music is in notation and tablature. A free recording of the music is available from the publisher as an internet download.
Brazilian Electric Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Brazilian Electric Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Electric Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Brazilian Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook