There are currently no items in your cart.
Blues Guitar Tab
Collection / Songbook
Hal Leonard Guitar Recorded Versions
Blues Guitar Tab by Various. For Guitar. Guitar Recorded Version. Softcover. Guitar tablature. 264 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.691093).
ISBN 1458405311. With guitar tablature. 9x12 inches.
23 of the greatest guitar performances in modern blues transcribed note for note! Includes: Damn Right, I've Got the Blues • Empty Arms • I'm Tore Down • Lie to Me • My Way Down • Never Make Your Move Too Soon • Rock Me Right • Rugged Road • She's into Somethin' • Somehow, Somewhere, Someway • Stop • Walking Through the Park • Workin' Man Blues • You Give Me Nothing but the Blues • and more.
About Hal Leonard Guitar Recorded Versions
Guitar Recorded Versions are note-for-note transcriptions of guitar music taken directly off recordings. This series, one of the most popular in print today, features some of the greatest guitar players and groups from blues, rock, and heavy metal. Guitar Recorded Versions are transcribed by the best transcribers in the business. Every book contains notes and tablature.
- I'm Tore Down
- Lie To Me
- Walking Through The Park
- She's Into Somethin'
- Rugged Road
- Somehow, Somewhere, Someway
- Sweet Inspiration
- My Way Down
- Damn Right, I've Got The Blues
- Rock Me Right
- You Give Me Nothing But The Blues
- Texas Cadillac
- To The Devil For A Dime
- Empty Arms
- A Good Fool Is Hard To Find
- Cool Guitars
- Dengue Woman Blues
- Extra Jimmies
- Right Next Door
- Voodoo Daddy
- Workin' Man Blues
- Never Make Your Move Too Soon
Blues Guitar Tab
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Blues Guitar Tab
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Blues Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook