Blues Guitar Play-Along Trax
Guitar (All) - Beginning
Play-Along Tracks for Developing your Rhythm and Lead Blues Guitar. Composed by John Garcia and David Barrett. Saddle-stitched, Play Along. School of Blues. Blues play along. Book/CD Set. 24 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.21059BCD).
Item Number: MB.21059BCD
ISBN 9780786673926. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Blues Guitar Play-Along Trax, within the School of the Blues Lesson Series, is an exciting play-along that contains the most common grooves used in blues bands today. Notated examples are also provided to give you an idea of how you can approach accompanying a vocalist or instrumentalist. Along with the 12 jam tracks, the book is accompanied by a CD recording of all examples (played by author John Garcia) along with the background music.
- Track 01 - Travelin' Man Blues (E)
- Track 02 - Muddy's Shuffle (G)
- Track 03 - In The Box (G)
- Track 04 - Minor Problem (Cm)
- Track 05 - Uptown Jump (F)
- Track 06 - Charlie's Swing (Bb)
- Track 07 - Major Problem (G)
- Track 08 - Good Majo (E)
- Track 09 - Mr. Rhumba (A)
- Track 10 - The Key (G)
- Track 11 - Boogie (A)
- Track 12 - The Tramp (C)