There are currently no items in your cart.
Blues Guitar Bible
- Look inside(3)
Collection / Songbook
Hal Leonard Guitar Recorded Versions
Blues Guitar Bible by Various. For Guitar. Hal Leonard Guitar Recorded Versions. Blues. Difficulty: medium. Guitar tablature songbook. Guitar tablature, guitar notation legend, standard guitar notation, strum and pick patterns, vocal melody, lyrics and chord names. 240 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.690437).
ISBN 0634020242. With guitar tablature, guitar notation legend, standard guitar notation, strum and pick patterns, vocal melody, lyrics and chord names. Blues. 9x12 inches.
This bountiful blues songbook features exact transcriptions of 35 classics, including: All Your Love (I Miss Lovin') * Boom Boom * Everyday (I Have the Blues) * Hide Away * I Can't Quit You Baby * I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man * Killing Floor * Kind Hearted Woman Blues * Mannish Boy * Mary Had a Little Lamb * Pride and Joy * Statesboro Blues * Sweet Little Angel * T-Bone Shuffle * The Things That I Used to Do * The Thrill Is Gone * Wang Dang Doodle * and more. Ask about more books in our Guitar Bible series!
About Hal Leonard Guitar Recorded Versions
Guitar Recorded Versions are note-for-note transcriptions of guitar music taken directly off recordings. This series, one of the most popular in print today, features some of the greatest guitar players and groups from blues, rock, and heavy metal. Guitar Recorded Versions are transcribed by the best transcribers in the business. Every book contains notes and tablature.
- I'm Tore Down Performed by Eric Clapton
- The Stumble Performed by Freddie King
- I Need You So Bad Performed by Magic Sam
- Hide Away Performed by Freddie King
- Ice Pick Performed by Albert Collins
- Born With A Broken Heart Performed by Kenny Wayne Shepherd
- On My Knees Performed by Son Seals
- Don't Throw Your Love On Me So Strong Performed by Albert King
- I Smell A Rat Performed by Buddy Guy
- Cincinnati Jail Performed by Lonnie Mack
- Pride And Joy Performed by Stevie Ray Vaughan
- All Your Love (I Miss Loving) Performed by Otis Rush
- Mary Ann Performed by Michael Bloomfield
- Look On Yonder's Wall Performed by Hound Dog Taylor
- Cherry Red Wine Performed by Cherry Red Wine
- The Moon Is Full Performed by Albert Collins, Robert Cray, Johnny Copeland
- Better Off With The Blues Performed by Clarence Gatemouth Brown
- Somebody Loan Me A Dime Performed by Fenton Robinson
- Boom Boom Performed by John Lee Hooker
- Everyday (I Have The Blues) Performed by B.B. King
- I Can't Quit You Baby Performed by Otis Rush
- I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man Performed by Jimi Hendrix
- It Hurts Me Too Performed by Elmore James
- Killing Floor Performed by Albert King
- Mannish Boy Performed by Muddy Waters
- Mary Had A Little Lamb Performed by Buddy Guy
- Rollin' And Tumblin' Performed by Muddy Waters
- Sweet Little Angel Performed by B.B. King
- The Things That I Used To Do Performed by Guitar Slim
- The Thrill is Gone Performed by B.B. King
- Tin Pan Alley Performed by Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Wang Dang Doodle Performed by Howlin' Wolf
- T-Bone Shuffle Performed by T Bone Walker
- Statesboro Blues Performed by The Allman Brothers Band
- Kind Hearted Woman Blues Performed by Robert Johnson,Robert Johnson
Blues Guitar Bible
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Blues Guitar Bible
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Blues Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook