There are currently no items in your cart.
Blues Bass Classics by Various. For Bass. Hal Leonard Bass Recorded Versions. Blues. Difficulty: medium. Bass songbook. Bass tablature, bass notation legend, standard notation, chord names, vocal melody and lyrics. 112 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.690291).
ISBN 0793592747. With bass tablature, bass notation legend, standard notation, chord names, vocal melody and lyrics. Blues. 9x12 inches.
Complete bass transcriptions in notes and tab for 20 of the greatest blues tunes: As the Years Go Passing By * Boom Boom (Out Go the Lights) * Crossroads (Cross Road Blues) * Don't Go No Further (You Need Meat) * Got to Hurry * Hide Away * I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man * Killing Floor * Pride and Joy * Rock Me Baby * Texas Flood * The Things That I Used to Do * Trouble No More (Someday Baby) * Woke Up This Morning * more.
About Hal Leonard Bass Recorded Versions
On the heels of the success of Guitar Recorded Versions, Hal Leonard introduced Bass Recorded Versions. Finally, bass guitar players can keep up with their guitar counterparts with these off-the-record transcriptions expressly done for bass guitar. Each book contains notes and tablature.
- Trouble No More (Someday Baby) Performed by The Allman Brothers Band
- Woke Up This Morning Performed by B.B. King
- Hide Away Performed by Freddie King
- Thunderbird Performed by ZZ Top
- Lonesome Whistle Blues Performed by Freddie King
- Got To Hurry Performed by The Yardbirds
- As The Years Go Passing By Performed by Albert King
- Boom Boom (Out Go The Lights) Performed by Little Walter
- Cross Road Blues (Crossroads) Performed by Cream
- I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man Performed by Muddy Waters
- Killing Floor Performed by Howlin' Wolf
- Milk Cow Blues Performed by Elvis Presely
- Pride And Joy Performed by Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Rock Me Baby Performed by Johnny Winter
- Route 66 Performed by The Rolling Stones
- Texas Flood Performed by Stevie Ray Vaughan
- The Things That I Used To Do Performed by Guitar Slim
- Yer Blues Performed by The Beatles
- Don't Go No Further (You Need Meat) Performed by The Doors
- Statesboro Blues Performed by The Allman Brothers Band
Blues Bass Classics
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Blues Bass Classics
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Bass Guitar Tablature Sheet Music
Genre: Blues Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook