There are currently no items in your cart.
Bluegrass Mandolin for Mandolin. Music Sales America. Bluegrass. Softcover. Guitar tablature. 160 pages. Oak Publications #OK62935. Published by Oak Publications (HL.14004657).
ISBN 0825601541. With guitar tablature. Bluegrass. 9x12 inches.
Learn from the music of Bill Monroe, Bobby Osbourne, Jesse McReynolds, Frank Wakefield, John Duffey and others. This instruction book and collections of bluegrass mandolin music covers in detail everything from simple basics to fancy fingerwork. Songs include: Arkansas Traveller • Banks of the Ohio • Boil Em Cabbage Down • Cripple Creek • Fisher's Hornpipe • Lonesome Road Blues • Oh! Susanna • Will the Circle Be Unbroken • and more.
- Arkansas Traveller
- Banks Of The Ohio
- Billy In The Lowerground
- Black Diamond
- Blackberry Blossom
- Bluegrass Part One
- Boil Em Cabbage Down Part I
- Boil Em Cabbage Down Part Iia
- Boil Em Cabbage Down Part Iib
- Careless Love
- Cripple Creek
- Fisher's Hornpipe
- Grandfather's Clock
- HOme Sweet Home
- In The Pines
- Jesse James
- John Hardy
- Lonesome Road Blues
- Mean Mother Blues
- New Camptown Races Catnip
- Nine Pound Hammer
- Oh Susanna
- Old Joe Clark
- Pretty Polly
- Red-Haired Boy
- Sailor's Hornpipe
- Slickville (Twin River Rag)
- Soldier's Joy
- Stoney Creek
- The Girl Behind The Bar
- Too Many Tears
- Wildwood Flower
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken
- Woody's Rag Part I
- Woody's Rag Part Ii
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Bluegrass Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook