There are currently no items in your cart.
Bluegrass Fiddle Styles for Fiddle. Music Sales America. Bluegrass. Softcover. 112 pages. Music Sales #OK63487. Published by Music Sales (HL.14004655).
ISBN 0825601851. Bluegrass. 8.5x11 inches.
The most complete bluegrass fiddle book ever published! This book features authentic transcriptions of classic bluegrass breaks in the styles of major players like Eck Robertson, Fiddlin' Arthur Smith, Chubby Wise, Vassar Clements, Kenny Baker, Byron Berline, Jimmy Buchanan, Benny Martin, Paul Warren, and Dale Potter. Also includes professional hints for the intermediate to advanced player.
- 1965 To 1976
- All The Good Times are Past and Gone
- Appendix A: Music Theory
- Appendix B: Music Notation
- Appendix C: The Care And Feeding Of Your Fiddle
- Appendix D: Left Hand Positions
- Baker's Breakdown
- Barrel Of Fun
- Big Sandy River
- Blue Night
- Blueridge Mountain Home
- Buchanan-style Break
- Buffalo Gals
- Cotton Patch Rag
- Dickson County Blues
- Dusty Miller
- Flint Hill Special
- Foggy Mount Chimes
- Footprints in the Snow
- Gold Rush
- Good Woman's Love
- Grey Eagle
- Hicks-style Break
- If You're Ever Gonna Love Me
- I'm Blue, I'm Lonesome
- Jenny Lind
- Jimmy Brown, The Newsboy
- Katy Hill
- Live And Let Live
- Lonesome Fiddle Blues
- Man Of Constant Sorrow
- Midnight On The Stormy Deep
- Milwaukee Blues
- Monroe's Hornpipe
- Muleskinner Blues
- My Cabin In The Caroline
- Nashville Jail
- Panhandle Country
- Rockyroad Blues
- Sally Goodin
- Salty Dog
- Some Old Day
- Someone Took My Place With You
- Stoney Creek
- There's A Brownskin Gal
- Uncle Pen
- Washington County
- What You Gonna Do With The Baby
- Will You Be Loving Another Man
- Wise Blues Break
- Wise-style Break
Bluegrass Fiddle Styles
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Bluegrass Fiddle Styles
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Bluegrass Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook