There are currently no items in your cart.
Billie Holiday Anthology (Lady Day Had a Right to Sing the Blues). By Billie Holiday. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Creative Concepts Publishing. Standards and Blues. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams, introductory text and black & white photos. 160 pages. Creative Concepts #071019. Published by Creative Concepts (HL.315035).
ISBN 1569220085. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams, introductory text and black & white photos. Standards and Blues. 9x12 inches.
A great collection of 43 favorites, complete with a bio by renowned critic Leonard Feather and photos of the incomparable Lady Day. Songs include Ain't Misbehavin', The Birth of the Blues, Stormy Weather and more.
- Ain't Misbehavin' Composed by Andy Razaf, 'Fats' Waller, C Major
- Guilty Composed by Gus Kahn, Harry Akst, Bb Major
- I'm A Fool To Want You Composed by Jack Wolf, Joel Herron, B Minor
- That Ole Devil Called Love Composed by Doris Fisher, Allan Roberts, Eb Major
- Crazy He Calls Me Composed by Bob Russell, Carl Sigman
- All Of Me Composed by Seymour Simons, Gerald Marks, C Major
- I'll Be Around Composed by Alec Wilder, C Major
- Baby, Get Lost Composed by Leonard Feather, F Major
- You're My Thrill Composed by Sidney Clare, Jay Gorney, D Minor
- Maybe You'll Be There Composed by Sammy Gallop, Rube Bloom, Eb Major
- Baby, Won't You Please Come Home Composed by Charles Warfield, Clarence Williams, G Major
- The Birth Of The Blues Composed by B.G. DeSylva, Ray Henderson, C Major
- (They Call It) Stormy Monday (Stormy Monday Blues) Chord names only, Composed by 'T-Bone' Walker, G Major
- Do It Again Composed by B.G. DeSylva, George Gerswhin, F Major
- Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me Composed by Bob Russell, Duke Ellington, G Major
- Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans Composed by Eddie DeLange, Louis Alter, C Major
- Don't Take Your Love From Me Composed by Henry Nemo, C Major
- Find Out What They Like And How They Like It Composed by Andy Razaf, 'Fats' Waller, C Major
- For All We Know Composed by Sam M. Lewis, J.Fred Coots, Eb Major
- I Can't Give You Anything But Love Composed by Dorothy Fields, Jimmy McHugh, G Major
- I Cried For You Composed by Arthur Freed, Gus Arnheim, F Major
- I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good Composed by Duke Ellington, Paul Francis Webster, G Major
- I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You) Composed by Roy Turk, Fred E. Ahlert, C Major
- I've Got The World On A String Composed by Ted Koehler,Harold Arlen, F Major
- It Had To Be You Composed by Gus Kahn,Isham Jones, G Major
- The Joint Is Jumpin' Composed by Andy Razaf, 'Fats' Waller, Bb Major
- Mean To Me Composed by Fred E. Ahlert, Roy Turk
- Midnight Sun Composed by Johnny Mercer, Sonny Burke, C Major
- No More No chord names, Composed by Bob Russell, Tutti Camarata, Eb Major
- Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out Composed by Jimmie Cox, D Major
- When It's Sleepy Time Down South Composed by Leon Rene, Otis Rene, C Major
- St. Louis Blues Composed by W.C. Handy, Leonard Moss
- Stormy Weather (Keeps Rainin' All the Time) Composed by Ted Koehler,Harold Arlen, G Major
- Tain't Nobody's Biz-ness If I Do Composed by Porter Grainger, Everett Robbins, Bb Major
- Teach Me Tonight Composed by Sammy Cahn, Gene De Paul, Eb Major
- There'll Be Some Changes Made Composed by Billy Higgins, W. Benton Overstreet, Bb Major
- Travelin' Light Composed by Sidney Clare, Harry Askt, F Major
- It Will Have To Do Until The Real Thing Comes Along Composed by Mann Holiner, Alberta Nichols, Eb Major
- What's New? Composed by Johnny Burke, Bob Haggart, G Major
- When You're Smiling (The Whole World Smiles With You) Composed by Mark Fisher, Joe Goodwin, Bb Major
- You Better Go Now Composed by 'Bix' Reichner, Robert Graham
- We'll Be Together Again Composed by Frankie Lane, Carl Fischer, C Major
- (I'm Afraid) The Masquerade Is Over Composed by Herb Magidson, Allie Wrubel, Eb Major
- I'm The Lonesomest Gal In Town Composed by Lew Brown, Albert Von Tilzer, F Major
Billie Holiday Anthology
Lady Day Had a Right to Sing the Blues
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Billie Holiday Anthology
Lady Day Had a Right to Sing the Blues
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook