Bill Evans Plays Standards
Piano - SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
By Bill Evans. Hal Leonard Artist Transcriptions. Jazz and Standards. Collection. With standard notation (does not include words to the songs). 88 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.672365).
Item Number: HL.672365
ISBN 0793570468. 9x12 inches.
A great collection of eight solo piano transcriptions from the very influential and sophisticated Bill Evans.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 7-8.
About Hal Leonard Artist Transcriptions
Artist Transcriptions are authentic, note-for-note transcriptions of the hottest wind, electronic, guitar and keyboard artists. These outstanding, accurate arrangements are in an easy-to-read format which includes all essential lines. Artist Transcriptions can be used to perform, sequence or reference.
About SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
4 and 5-note chords spanning more than an octave. Intricate rhythms and melodies.
- Autumn Leaves (Les Feuilles Mortes) Composed by Johnny Mercer, Jacques Prevert, Joseph Kosma
- Goodbye Composed by Gordon Jenkins
- How Deep Is The Ocean (How High Is The Sky) Composed by Irving Berlin
- In A Sentimental Mood Composed by Duke Ellington
- My Foolish Heart Composed by Ned Washington, Victor Young
- My Romance From "Jumbo", Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers
- On a Clear Day (You Can See Forever) Composed by Alan Jay Lerner, Burton Lane
- Up With The Lark Composed by Jerome Kern