There are currently no items in your cart.
Big Book Of Swing
- Look inside(1)
Piano, Vocal, Guitar
Collection / Songbook
Big Book Of Swing by Various. For Guitar, Piano/Keyboard, Vocal. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Swing. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 320 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.310359).
ISBN 0793589630. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Swing. 9x12 inches.
Over 80 favorites from the dance floor, including: Air Mail Special * Beat Me Daddy, Eight to the Bar * Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy * Cherokee (Indian Love Song) * Don't Get Around Much Anymore * Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me) * Five Guys Named Moe * I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm * In the Mood * Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't (Ma' Baby) * It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) * Mood Indigo * On the Sunny Side of the Street * Route 66 * Satin Doll * Take the 'A' Train * Tuxedo Junction * You're Nobody 'til Somebody Loves You * and more.
- If You Can't Sing It (You'll Have To Swing It) Composed by Sam Coslow
- Drop Me Off In Harlem Composed by Duke Ellington, Nick Kenny
- Ciribiribin Performed by Harry James
- I'm Gonna Lock My Heart (And Throw Away The Key)
- Air Mail Special Performed by Benny Goodman
- Alright, Okay, You Win Performed by Count Basie
- Always True To You In My Fashion Composed by Cole Porter
- Any Place I Hang My Hat Is Home Composed by Johnny Mercer, Harold Arlen
- Beat Me Daddy, Eight To The Bar
- The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing Composed by Irving Berlin
- Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea Composed by Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy Performed by The Andrews Sisters
- Bye Bye Blackbird Composed by Mort Dixon, Ray Henderson
- Can't Get Out Of This Mood Composed by Frank Loesser, Jimmy Mc Hugh
- Cherokee (Indian Love Song) Performed by Ray Noble;Composed by Ray Noble
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore Performed by Duke Ellington
- Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me) Performed by Glenn Miller
- Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me) Performed by Louis Armstrong
- Five Guys Named Moe Performed by Louis Jordan
- Flat Foot Floogie Composed by Slim Gaillard, Slam Stewart, Bud Green
- Flying Home Performed by Lionel Hampton
- Got A Date With An Angel Performed by Skinny Ennis
- Hit The Road To Dreamland Composed by Johnny Mercer, Harold Arlen
- Honeysuckle Rose Performed by Thomas "Fats" Waller;Composed by Andy Razaf, Thomas Waller
- I Got The Sun In The Morning Composed by Irving Berlin
- I Hear Music Composed by Frank Loesser, Burton Lane
- I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart Performed by Duke Ellington
- I Thought About You Composed by Johnny Mercer,Henry Mancini
- I Won't Dance Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Jerome Kern
- I'm Beginning to See the Light Composed by Duke Ellington, Harry James, Johnny Hodges, Don George
- I'm Putting All My Eggs In One Basket Composed by Irving Berlin
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm Performed by Les Brown;Composed by Irving Berlin
- I've got you Under My Skin Composed by Cole Porter
- In The Mood Performed by Glenn Miller;Composed by Joe Garland
- Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't (Ma' Baby) Performed by Louis Jordan;Composed by Billy Austin, Louis Jordan
- It Could Happen To You Composed by Jimmy Van Heusen, Johnny Burke
- It Don't Mean a Thing (If it ain't got That Swing) Performed by Duke Ellington
- It's All Right With Me From "Can-Can", Composed by Cole Porter
- It's De-Lovely From "Red, White and Blue", Composed by Cole Porter
- The Joint Is Jumpin' Composed by Andy Razaf, J.C. Johnson, Thomas Waller
- Juke Box Saturday Night Performed by Glenn Miller
- Lazybones Composed by Johnny Mercer, Hoagy Carmichael
- Lazy River Performed by The Mills Brothers
- Leap Frog Performed by Les Brown
- Let's Dance Performed by Benny Goodman
- Love Is Just Around The Corner Composed by Leo Robin, Lewis E. Gensler
- Lovely To Look At Composed by Dorothy Fields, Jimmy Mc Hugh, Jerome Kern
- Makin' Whoopee! Composed by Gus Kahn,Walter Donaldson
- Manhattan Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers
- Marie Performed by Tommy Dorsey
- Mood Indigo Performed by Duke Ellington
- Moonglow Composed by Will Hudson, Eddie Delange, Irving Mills
- My Baby Just Cares For Me Composed by Gus Kahn,Walter Donaldson
- My Ideal Composed by Leo Robin, Richard A. Whiting, Newell Chase
- On The Sunny Side Of The Street Performed by Louis Armstrong
- Opus One Performed by Tommy Dorsey
- Rag Mop Performed by Lionel Hampton
- Route 66 Performed by Nat "King" Cole
- Satin Doll Performed by Duke Ellington
- Saturday Night Is The Loneliest Night Of The Week Composed by Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne
- She's Funny That Way Composed by Richard Whiting, Neil Moret
- Shoo Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy Composed by Sammy Gallup, Guy Wood
- Somebody Else Is Taking My Place Performed by Benny Goodman
- Sometimes I'm Happy Composed by Clifford Grey, Irving Caesar, Vincent Youmans
- Steppin' Out With My Baby
- STOMPIN' AT THE SAVOY Performed by Chick Webb
- A String of Pearls Performed by Glenn Miller
- Sweet And Lovely Performed by Gus Arnheim
- Sweet Sue-Just You
- 'Tain't What You Do (It's The Way That Cha Do It) Performed by Jimmy Lunceford
- Take The 'A' Train Performed by Duke Ellington
- Tangerine Composed by Johnny Mercer, Victor Schertzinger
- That Old Black Magic Composed by Johnny Mercer, Harold Arlen
- There'll Be Some Changes Made Performed by Gene Krupa
- Tuxedo Junction Performed by Glenn Miller
- When I Take My Sugar To Tea Composed by Sammy Fain, Irving Kahal, Pierre Norman
- When The Sun Comes Out Composed by Ted Koehler,Harold Arlen
- Woodchopper's Ball Performed by Woody Herman
- You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me Composed by Sammy Fain, Irving Kahal, Pierre Norman
- You Took Advantage Of Me Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers
- You Turned The Tables On Me Composed by Sidney Mitchell, Louis Alter
- You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To Composed by Cole Porter
- You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You Composed by Russ Morgan, Larry Stock, James Cavanaugh
- You're the Cream in My Coffee From �Hold Everything�, Composed by B. G. De Sylva, Ray Henderson, Lew Brown
Big Book Of Swing
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Big Book Of Swing
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Swing Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook