There are currently no items in your cart.
Big Book Of Early Rock n Roll composed by Various. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Classic Rock. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 336 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.310398).
ISBN 0793594952. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Classic Rock. 9x12 inches.
Includes 99 classic tunes: At the Hop * Blueberry Hill * Bobby's Girl * Dancing in the Street * Great Balls of Fire * The Great Pretender * Heatwave * Jailhouse Rock * The Little Old Lady (From Pasadena) * Little Sister * Love Potion Number 9 * Stand by Me * Tutti Frutti * Under the Boardwalk * Twist and Shout * more.
- Bobby Sox to Stockings 1959, Performed by Frankie Avalon
- Foolish Little Girl 1963, Performed by The Shirelles
- Along Came Jones 1959, Performed by The Coasters
- Apache 1961, Performed by Jorgen Ingmann
- Are You Lonesome Tonight? 1960, Performed by Elvis Presely
- At My Front Door 1955, Performed by Pat Boone
- At The Hop 1958
- Black Denim Trousers And Motorcycle Boots 1955, Performed by Cheers
- Blueberry Hill 1957, Performed by Fats Domino
- Bo Diddley 1955, Performed by Bo Diddley
- Bony Moronie 1957, Performed by Larry Williams
- Calendar Girl 1961, Performed by Neil Sedaka
- Can't Help Falling in Love 1962, Performed by Elvis Presley
- Chantilly Lace 1958, Performed by The Big Bopper
- Charlie Brown 1959, Performed by The Coasters
- Dancing In The Street 1964, Performed by Martha And The Vandellas
- Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream) 1962, Performed by Roy Orbison
- Everyday 1958, Performed by Buddy Holly
- Ev'rybody's Somebody's Fool (Everybody's Somebody's Fool) 1960, Performed by Connie Francis
- For Your Precious Love 1958, Performed by Jerry Butler & The Impressions
- Friendly Persuasion 1956, Performed by Pat Boone
- Georgia on My Mind 1960, Performed by Ray Charles
- Good Luck Charm 1962, Performed by Elvis Presley
- Goodnight, Sweetheart, Goodnight (Goodnight, It's Time To Go) 1954, Performed by The Spaniels
- Graduation Day 1956, Performed by The Four Freshman
- Great Balls of Fire 1958, Performed by Jerry Lee Lewis
- The Great Pretender 1956, Performed by The Platters
- The Green Door 1956, Performed by Jim Lowe
- Guitar Boogie Shuffle 1959, Performed by The Virtues
- Happy, Happy Birthday Baby 1957, Performed by The Tune Weavers
- He's A Rebel 1962, Performed by The Crystals
- Hearts Of Stone 1955, Performed by The Fontane Sisters
- Heatwave (Love Is Like A Heatwave) 1963, Performed by Martha And The Vandellas
- Hello Mary Lou 1961, Performed by Ricky Nelson
- I Almost Lost My Mind 1956, Performed by Pat Boone
- I Want You, I Need You, I Love You 1956, Performed by Elvis Presley
- I'll Be Home 1956, Performed by Pat Boone
- It's Just A Matter Of Time 1959, Performed by Brook Benton
- It's Now Or Never 1960, Performed by Elvis Presley
- It's So Easy 1957, Performed by The Crickets
- Jailhouse Rock 1957, Performed by Elvis Presley
- Kansas City 1959, Performed by Wibert Harrison
- Lonely Teardrops 1959, Performed by Jackie Wilson
- Little Darlin' 1957, Performed by The Diamonds
- The Little Old Lady (From Pasadena) 1964, Performed by Jan And Dean
- Little Sister 1961, Performed by Elvis Presley
- Love Me 1957, Performed by Elvis Presley
- Love Potion Number 9 1965, Performed by The Searchers
- loving you 1957, Performed by Elvis Presley
- Maybe Baby 1958, Performed by The Crickets
- Mr. Lee 1957, Performed by The Bobbettes
- Money (That's What I Want) 1964, Performed by The Kingsmen
- My Guy 1964, Performed by Mary Wells
- No Particular Place To Go 1964, Performed by Chuck Berry
- On Broadway 1963, Performed by The Drifters
- One Fine Day 1963, Performed by The Chiffons
- Poison Ivy 1959, Performed by The Coasters
- Raindrops 1961, Performed by Dee Clark
- Ready Teddy 1956, Performed by Little Richard
- Return To Sender 1962, Performed by Elvis Presley
- Rip It Up 1956, Performed by Little Richard
- See You Later, Alligator 1956, Performed by Bill Haley
- Sh-Boom (Life Could Be a Dream) 1954, Performed by The Crew Cuts
- Shop Around 1961, Performed by The Miracles
- Silhouettes 1957, Performed by The Rays
- Sixteen Candles 1959, Performed by The Crests
- Sixteen Tons 1959, Performed by Tennessee Ernie Ford
- Sleepwalk 1959, Performed by Santo & Johnny
- Slippin' And Slidin' 1956, Performed by Little Richard
- Smoke Gets In Your Eyes 1959, Performed by The Platters
- Stand By Me 1961, Performed by Ben E. King
- Stay 1960, Performed by Maurice Williams
- The Stroll 1958, Performed by The Diamonds
- Stupid Cupid 1958, Performed by Connie Francis
- Surf City 1963, Performed by Jan And Dean
- Surfin' U.S.A. 1963, Performed by The Beach Boys
- Take Good Care Of My Baby 1961, Performed by Bobby Vee
- (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear 1957, Performed by Elvis Presley
- A Teenager in Love 1959, Performed by Dion And The Belmonts
- Tell It Like It Is 1967, Performed by Aaron Neville
- There Goes My Baby 1959, Performed by The Drifters
- Till Then 1963, Performed by The Classics
- Too Much 1957, Performed by Elvis Presley
- Turn Me Loose 1959, Performed by Fabian
- Tutti Frutti 1956, Performed by Little Richard
- 26 Miles (Santa Catalina) 1958, Performed by The Four Preps
- Twilight Time 1958, Performed by The Platters
- Twist And Shout 1964, Performed by The Beatles
- Under the Boardwalk 1964, Performed by The Drifters
- Up On The Roof 1963, Performed by The Drifters
- 'Way Down Yonder In New Orleans 1960, Performed by Freddie Cannon
- Where The Boys Are 1961, Performed by Connie Francis
- Who Put The Bomp (In The Bomp Ba Bomp Ba Bomp) 1961, Performed by Barry Mann
- Why 1959, Performed by Frankie Avalon
- Will You Love Me Tomorrow (Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow) 1961, Performed by The Shirelles
- Bobby's Girl 1962, Performed by Marcie Blane
- You've Really Got A Hold On Me 1963, Performed by The Miracles
- Young Blood 1957, Performed by The Coasters
- The Watusi 1961, Performed by The Watusi
Big Book Of Early Rock n Roll
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Big Book Of Early Rock n Roll
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Classic Rock Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook