Big Band Ballads for Tenor or Bass Trombone
Instrumental Solo Part and CD. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD3907).
Item Number: MO.MMOCD3907
Relive the era of the Big Bands with this album of beautiful ballads arranged for solo trombone and orchestra. You'll thrill to the great George Roberts as he demonstrates these arrangements - then try them yourself and take a trip back to heaven!
Includes a high-quality printed solo part; and a compact disc with complete versions (with soloist) followed by the orchestral accompaniments to each piece, minus the soloist.
- Steppin' Out With My Baby Performed by Irving Berlin
- Stardust Performed by Hoagy Carmichael (m); Mitchell Parish (l)
- What's New? Performed by Johnny Burke & Bob Haggart (m&l)
- Skylark Performed by Johnny Mercer & Hoagy Carmichael (m&l)
- One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) Performed by Harold Arlen (m); Johnny Mercer (l)
- It Might As Well Be Spring Performed by Richard Rodgers (m) & Oscar Hammerstein II (l)
- Night and Day Performed by Cole Porter (m&l)
- Yesterdays Performed by Jerome Kern (m); Otto Harbach (l)
- Learnin' The Blues Performed by Dolores 'Vicki' Silvers (m&l)
- Prisoner Of Love Performed by Leo Robin, Clarence Gaskin & Russ Columbo (m&l)