There are currently no items in your cart.
Beyond The Stars (Album for the Young). Walking Frog Records. Grade 2. CD. Composed 2006. Published by C.L. Barnhouse (CL.WFR342).
The Washington Winds, Conducted by Edward Petersen Young musicians enjoy hearing the music they perform and there is no better musical model than The Washington Winds. The music is technically less difficult but these selections are rich in harmony and filled with wonderful melodies. Should be in the library of every young musician and their band director. Celebrata, Ed Huckeby Song of Solace, Larry Neeck In The Center Ring March, Greg Hillis Midnight Escape, Larry Neeck Oakdale Variations, Christian Earl Slippery Slide Rag, Ed Huckeby Spinning Song, A. Ellmenreich/ arr. Andy Clark Flight From The Hills, Tracy Behrman The Falling Rain, James Swearingen As The Dawn Breaks, Naoya Wada Pacific Concert March, Naoya Wada Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus/ arr. Andy Clark Sledder's Carnival, Len Orcino Beyond The Stars, Ed Huckeby When The Saints Go Marchin' In/ arr. Andy Clark Christmas Bells and Brass, Larry Neeck A Christmas Collage, Howard Rowe Kitty Hawk March, Ed Huckeby When Camels Cakewalk to Cairo, Len Orcino Fernando's Fandango, Ed Huckeby Crazy Crocodile, Dennis Eveland Santa Visits The Caribbean, James Swearingen Tool Time Tango, Ed Huckeby Christmas Greetings, Andy Clark Pachyderm Peanut Posse, Len Orcino Big Beat Boogie, Jerry Williams.
- As The Dawn Breaks Performed by Naoya Wada
- Beyond the Stars Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Big Beat Boogie Performed by Jerry Williams
- Celebrata Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Christmas Bells and Brass Performed by Larry Neeck
- A Christmas Collage Performed by Howard Rowe
- Christmas Greetings Performed by Andy Clark
- Crazy Crocodile Performed by Dennis O. Eveland
- The Falling Rain Performed by James Swearingen
- Fernando's Fandango Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Flight From the Hills Performed by Tracy O. Behrman
- In The Center Ring Performed by Greg Hillis
- Kitty Hawk Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Midnight Escape Performed by Larry Neeck
- Oakdale Variations Performed by Christian W. Earl
- Pachyderm Peanut Posse Performed by Len Orcino
- Pacifica Performed by Naoya Wada
- Santa Visits the Caribbean Performed by James Swearingen
- Sledders' Carnival Performed by Len Orcino
- Slippery Slide Rag Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Song of Solace Performed by Larry Neeck
- Spinning Song Performed by Arranged By Andy Clark
- Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus Performed by Arranged By Andy Clark
- Tool Time Tango Performed by Ed Huckeby
- When Camels Cakewalk To Cairo Performed by Len Orcino
- When The Saints Go Marchin' In Performed by Arranged By Andy Clark
Beyond The Stars
Album for the Young
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Beyond The Stars
Album for the Young
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.