Beyond The Sea - Robby Williams - Brass Quintet
Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Horn in F, Brass Quintet - Intermediate
By Bobby Darin. Arranged by Thomas Graf. Score, Set of Parts. 23 pages. Published by Thomas Graf - the-hit-factory.com (H0.139311-73810).
Item Number: H0.139311-73810
- This arrangement is an instrumental interpration of the world famous Swing Classic as it was recorded by Robby Williams. Keep on swinging when you're winning.
- Instrumentation: Tpt 1/2 in Bb, Horn in F, Trombone, Tuba
- Listen to the recording - a challenge for your ensemble.
- Check out our latest uploads: http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/publishers/thomas-graf-the-hit-factory-com/smp-press/3001412+1303131?N...
- Any individual arrangement and substitute parts are available on request. Call +49 (0) 172 2515987 E-Mail: email@example.com. www.the-hit-factory.com facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hitfactorymusic
- New catalog included (2016,9 pages)
About SMP Press
This product was created by a member of SMP Press, our global community of independent composers, arrangers, and songwriters. Our independent musicians have created unique compositions and arrangements for the Sheet Music Plus community, many of which are not available anywhere else.
Click here to see more titles from these independent creators and to learn more about SMP Press.
Please note this product may not be eligible for all sales, promotions or coupons offered through Sheet Music Plus - please check promotional details for specifics.
About Digital Downloads
Digital Downloads are downloadable sheet music files that can be viewed directly on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Once you download your digital sheet music, you can view and print it at home, school, or anywhere you want to make music, and you don’t have to be connected to the internet. Just purchase, download and play!
PLEASE NOTE: Your Digital Download will have a watermark at the bottom of each page that will include your name, purchase date and number of copies purchased. You are only authorized to print the number of copies that you have purchased. You may not digitally distribute or print more copies than purchased for use (i.e., you may not print or digitally distribute individual copies to friends or students).