There are currently no items in your cart.
Beyond the Horizon walking Frog Records. Play Along. Grade 3. CD. Composed 2002. Published by C.L. Barnhouse (CL.WFR322).
The Washington Winds, Edward Petersen, Conductor A wonderful collection of concert band composers found in the Walking Frog Catalog. These outstanding pieces are played to perfection by the always impressive Washington Winds, conducted by Edward Petersen. A "must" CD whether you're a concert band performer or just a fan. Brule River Celebration, Robert Sheldon Lexicon, Ed Huckeby Beyond The Horizon, Tracy Behrman God Shed His Grace On Thee, Andrew Glover In Times Of Triumph, James Swearingen Concert Rondo, Mozart/Andy Clark Upon These Wings, David Shaffer Chisholm Trail, Dennis O. Eveland Come Sweet Death, Bach/Reed Legend Of The Sword, David Shaffer Caccia and Chorale, Clifton Williams Armida Overture, Haydn/Bowles Heroic Sketches, Ed Huckeby.
- God Shed His Grace On Thee Performed by Andrew Glover
- Armida Overture Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn (Arranged By Richard W. Bowles)
- Beyond the Horizon Performed by Tracy O. Behrman
- Brule River Celebration Performed by Robert Sheldon
- Caccia and Chorale Performed by Clifton Williams
- Chisolm Trail Performed by Dennis O. Eveland
- Come, Sweet Death Performed by J. S. Bach (Arranged By Alfred Reed)
- Concert Rondo Performed by W. A. Mozart (Arranged By Andy Clark)
- Heroic Sketches Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Legend of the Sword Performed by David Shaffer
- Lexicon Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Upon These Wings Performed by David Shaffer
- In Times Of Triumph Performed by James Swearingen
Beyond the Horizon
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Beyond the Horizon
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.