There are currently no items in your cart.
Benny Goodman by Benny Goodman. Edited by Stan Ayeroff. For Clarinet, B-flat Clarinet. Jazz Masters. Swing. Difficulty: medium. Clarinet solo book. Chord names, performance notes and introductory text. 62 pages. Music Sales #AM29307. Published by Music Sales (HL.14004016).
ISBN 0825642019. With chord names, performance notes and introductory text. Swing. 9x12 inches.
Includes Farewell Blues, King Porter Stomp, After You've Gone, Sugarfoot Stomp, Honeysuckle Rose, plus 23 more.
- Farewell Blues Composed by Elmer Schoebel, Paul Mares, C Major
- King Porter Stomp (I, II) Composed by Ferdinand "Jelly Roll" Morton, Eb Major
- Miss Brown To You Composed by Richard A. Whiting, Ralph Rainger, F Major
- After You've Gone (I,II) Composed by Henry Creamer, Turner Layton, Bb Major, G, G
- Who? Composed by Jerome Kern, Oscar Hammerstein, F Major
- Nobody's Sweetheart Composed by Gus Kahn, Ernie Erdman, Billy Meyers, Bb Major
- Sing Me A Swing Song Composed by Hoagy Carmichael, Stanley Adams, D Major
- Down South Camp Meetin' (I,II) Composed by Fletcher Henderson, Irving Mills, Eb Major
- Dinah (I,II) Composed by Sam M. Lewis, Joe Young, Bb Major
- Minnie The Moocher's Wedding Day Composed by Ted Koehler,Harold Arlen, Bb Major
- Peckin' Composed by Lew Pollack, Harry James, F Major
- Bugle Call Rag Composed by Jack Pettis, Billy Meyers, Elmer Schoebel, C Major
- Everybody Loves My Baby Composed by Jack Palmer, Spencer Williams, E Minor
- Sugarfoot Stomp (I,II) Composed by Walter Melrose, Joe Oliver, C Major
- Honeysuckle Rose (I,II) Composed by Fats Waller, Andy Razaf, G Major, Eb Major
- Sheik Of Araby (I,II,III) Composed by Harry B. Smith, Francis Wheeler, Eb Major, C, C
- I Can't Give You Anything But Love Composed by Dorothy Fields, Jimmy McHugh, Bb Major
- I've Found A New Baby (I,II) Composed by Jack Palmer, Spencer Williams, E Minor
- Let's Dance Composed by Gregory Stone, Joseph Bonime, F Major
- Sent For You Yesterday And Here You Come Today Composed by Count Basie, Jimmy Rushing, F Major
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: B-Flat Clarinet Sheet Music
Genre: Swing Sheet Music